🗳️🧳 SYS - 3/22/21 - Trendy Tourist - Pack Your Bags - It's Traveling Time!✈️🗳️

Comments

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

• MillerinoMillerino Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Since I updated the game I don't have the option to watch videos and offers for Kstars, it's just me? 
    No, I have the same issue. I came here to check if anyone else had it.
    @KalindaKing any news on this?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i’ve been scoring well so far! i better not miss any tickets so i will get the last earnable. please don’t let my scores flop either 😩

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    tortor said:

A few VB faves including a stunner also spotted by @Amy136602
    Omg that’s me in the top left! I’m so happy someone liked my look cause I did so poorly 😅

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    tortor said:
    tortor said:

A few VB faves including a stunner also spotted by @Amy136602
    Omg that’s me in the top left! I’m so happy someone liked my look cause I did so poorly 😅

What?!???!? That look is perfection and deserves way more than 29!!!
    Aww thank you so much 😊 Yeah I was really surprised, that's my lowest score ever.
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I gave up on trying to make semi decent looks, so that’s why this is a garbage look 😂, but I finally broke 40 😌 🙃.  I’m just hoping get good enough scores so I can stay in gold for the next SYS.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Hahahaha 😂😂😂 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen we have a 40! 🙌🏻

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @robertavyy Yes that’s my doll, tysm for your vote baby! 💕💕💕💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Anyone know where this hair is from? Saw it in the vb and I figured since I can’t get it it must be from a past event

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @stellarsphere It's from this diamond kollection!

Platform: iOS
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @lulula oh thank you so much!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    asta said:

can anyone help me, I don’t know what to do? a few days ago i lost 9 of these dyes trying to dye an item, because something went wrong with the connection.
    i’ve contacted support three times now, and they keep telling me they added them back, but they haven’t. do you guys know if there’s anything I can do about this???
    I had the same issue and lost 6 green dyes but support told me that it's due to the device not being synchronized properly to the server. They also said that they can't "reproduce this issue on our end" and that they can't add the dyes back to my account. I don't know why they told you they could add it back to yours if they couldn't do it for mine though because that's so inconsistent and makes them look so messy. All they suggested for me was to try basic troubleshooting steps to dodge this issue 🙄
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy birthday @MarianiPoizen! I hope you had a wonderful day. 🎉🎂🥳
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    maggiey said:
    asta said:

can anyone help me, I don’t know what to do? a few days ago i lost 9 of these dyes trying to dye an item, because something went wrong with the connection.
    i’ve contacted support three times now, and they keep telling me they added them back, but they haven’t. do you guys know if there’s anything I can do about this???
    I had the same issue and lost 6 green dyes but support told me that it's due to the device not being synchronized properly to the server. They also said that they can't "reproduce this issue on our end" and that they can't add the dyes back to my account. I don't know why they told you they could add it back to yours if they couldn't do it for mine though because that's so inconsistent and makes them look so messy. All they suggested for me was to try basic troubleshooting steps to dodge this issue 🙄
    My experience with support is they won’t help you unless you keep messaging them and then suddenly they can help you. So don’t give up!!! The amount of stuff I’ve lost and not gotten because I gave up on support is insane 😢
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    My votes are finally picking up and also my doll had a mini make-over 🥰 
    @haylow71 Those shoes on the right are SO CUTE!! Where are they from??🥰
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    haylow71 said:
    @haylow71 Those shoes on the right are SO CUTE!! Where are they from??🥰
    @AnnaKKH_ @haylow71 they are a prize from masquerade SYS

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 1-8 ✨
    started well, now it’s going terribly 

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    tortor said:
    maggiey said:
    asta said:

My experience with support is they won’t help you unless you keep messaging them and then suddenly they can help you. So don’t give up!!! The amount of stuff I’ve lost and not gotten because I gave up on support is insane 😢
    I had already followed up on it twice already and at that point I was just annoyed and didn't give a f- anymore, it's a common dye anyways. Customer support just really needs to get it together, not once have they ever been able to help me.  
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    haylow71 said:
    @haylow71 Those shoes on the right are SO CUTE!! Where are they from??🥰they are from this sys from a while back
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I hate that I'm getting 20s 30s votes in each and every style I submit
    I'm not motivated anymore to submit any ticket  :'(
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Not off to a good start.

Your looks are awesome, though!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    tortor said:

And a few of my looks. Looks like I’m in a group with @stellarsphere and @e_corvo again 

love been in a group with forum dolls! it brings me so much joy lol
    what's your doll name?

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.