Options

Missmnged outfit is a f****** fortune!

MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
Omg. And I have all but two items already! I Made a mistake, can I unbuy it?!! At least it’s vip weekend. I feel so pressured when it’s like you’ll never be able to buy this again.  
Anyone feeling the pressure and buyers remorse?

Comments

• Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Pressure is the exact right word. I didn't even like the outfit, but I almost bought it cause outfits that come with these quests were always a a one time thing. Never even crossed my mind that they could be closet items
  • Options
    ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I remember the last VIP, during the Maya quest (I think it was about the Las Vegas wedding), there was also the option to buy a dress from the kloset for kstars. And a pop up showed up saying that from now on, some characters will propose us to buy some clothes from the closet, or something like that. I should have taken a screen shot. 
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong
  • Options
    Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Can someone post a screen shot of the outfit?
  • Options
    Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Here are both outfits. The one on the left was 165 k stars. Correct me if I’m wrong, and the one on the right was around 260 k stars

Edit: typos
  • Options
    Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    Here are both outfits. The one on the left was 165 k stars. Correct me if I’m wrong, and the one on the right was around 260 k stars

Edit: typos
    Thank you!