🗳️🪐 KK:H 3/29/21 SYS Alien Invasion! (It's Outta This World!🚀)🗳️

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    The winking detail really gets me👽😉

• AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    THIS IS SO UNFAIR
    Since the mini update my votes got stuck at 200!
    I submitted 5 more tickets but nothing changed none of them got counted !
    Now the SYS is over , didn't get any of the rewards not even the dress 😭😭 and I ended up 28th because they didn't count my votes 😭 
    The customer care said relaunch your game and didn't give me any solutions come on I want that dress so badly and I could've gotten some of the TS prizes because my group was so chill 
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited April 2021
    After static 40s, i finally managed my self to get 50s with many accesories and butterfly aura.

Happy to get this ufo aura eventhough i couldn't reach to the glasses. I like the earnable dress, the color is good and the body shape looks sexy.

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I just can’t believe what happened.. i clearly missed a ticket, scores were in the 40s, I was sure I wasn’t going to get the earnable hair and would level down to silver. 
    Well guess what, these are my scores for the last 3 looks, I managed to get the hair, finished with 542 points and 11th! So i got the outfit and boots. I am only sad because I was hoping to level down for the next event, I love the ts hair and wanted a chance. Oh well, we shall see this weekend. 

@Boocketa I tried your mask outfit - it got me my first 50 in awhile. So thank you 💕 and good luck on your new job ✨ 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Fell asleep and missed my last ticket so I got 9th sent I was In first the whole time :( 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Surprised to end in 1st for a change. I had a chilled group and I was really enjoying the theme. My low, high and fave looks.

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Styled the hair in a 34+35 ariana grande way, only missing the gloves 💁🏼‍♀️

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

We could’ve gotten a plasma gun😩
    Came in 12th, but moved down to 13 after a few minutes. Luckily, I’d collected my prizes already!
    Let’s ignore the lousy editing, I just really wanted to make this😅
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Lady from another planet 🌕✨🌟⚡️

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    This game likes to see me suffer

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I'm in shock with this results 

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Lady from another planet 🌕✨🌟⚡️

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited April 2021
    looks 9-13

i was in a pretty chill group and i ended up getting 6th place! 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The pink top or skirt would have come handy for the pastel sys I also really like the dress but the earrings are nice 💎

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I'm so shocked but I came 4th in silver 2! I would have loved the ufo, and thought I was going to get it, but someone must have submitted another ticket last minute. It's ok though, I'm still very happy with what I've won!!! 😄👽🛸

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please respect each other while chatting on the forum. We have a Diversity and Inclusion thread for polite and thoughtful discussion: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5461681/diversity-inclusion-discussion
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @uglyjackie thank you so much 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Still wondering why they can make such beautiful backgrounds for SYS but not for new locations😒. I mean the last few SYS had some of the most amazing background and they never even bother adding those @KalindaKing can we have some news on whether or not we're going to be getting any new locations???
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Why would they design it to go over our doll's head?....

i’m very confused as to where else a ufo would go 😟 ufo’s go... over the head... could you elaborate? cause it constantly moves around and it’s not like it blocks our dolls face, i don’t see what the complaint is about- 
    LMAOO I'm sorry, the language barrier made my comment so silly 😂 I meant it covers our doll's hair for a moment like on the screenshot so it kinda ruins the 3D effect, it's not that serious tho.
    I definitely didn't mean it should go on our doll's feet or something 😂 
    Sorry if I confused anyone! 🌸
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i didn't win anything in this week SYS tbh (only the earnable dress) so i'm a little bit down 👎 y'all look gorgeous tho
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I miss Char 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got I think 8 in gold and got the outfit shoes and the aura. I thought this was a good prize distribution on the weekend I got like 13th and all I got was the shoes. I would have rather had a silver box.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I went to screenshot my last few looks too late, but I came in 3rd which was a surprise bc I never rank that high in gold. But the prizes were really nice this week so I was happy with everything I got. I wish the sunglasses had the light up effect in the photo booth

- Emmy
  • NinaKatherineNinaKatherine Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited April 2021
    So that's all my looks: 1-8 and 9-13. And this sys was one of the bad sys I ever played, I mean, that I didn't even know how to dress to this theme... I've tried, but I didn't go so well.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I went up against some other ticket buyers, but i really wanted the winky glasses... Here are my first 20 looks.. i forgot to screenshot the rest! 🥺

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted