๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿช KK:H 3/29/21 SYS Alien Invasion! (It's Outta This World!๐Ÿš€)๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

1131415161719Next

Comments

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @ShayShigil @eden_sunshine thank you for replying to that, iโ€™m not sure why she asked me. lolย 
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33ย 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Ok
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    It was a reply to a comment that you deleted @ashleyl23
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• rybreadxorybreadxo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2021
    ย  ย 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    rybreadxo said:
    honestly i only go on this forum for sys outfit ideas and iโ€™m a pretty new player , but yโ€™all need to grow tf up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i assume a good amount of you are old enough to know better than this , youโ€™re arguing over a phone game like cmon now . not everything needs to be a fight, this is why social media is ruining the world. mind your business , come on here to share outfit ideas and compliment one another . other than that stay out of each others business and stop bringing race into everything because this is why the world is always so torn apart. people have to take sides in every situation when there shouldnโ€™t be any sides to begin with . we all breath, bleed, laugh, and cry. underneath our skin at the end of the day weโ€™re all the same. so start acting like it.ย 
    Maybe you need to grow tf up and realize that everything has always been about race. Never understood why white people get so whiney when they're told the truth. At the end of the effing day, you can either educate yourself or live in ignorance w your whiney self and people like you choose the 'easier' option which is ignore everything hoping it goes away. However that shit only somewhat works when you're a child. Not when you're an adult. How about you pick up a book, read carefully what was written here and maybe just maybe use that brain that you were given?
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    rybreadxo said:
    honestly i only go on this forum for sys outfit ideas and iโ€™m a pretty new player , but yโ€™all need to grow tf up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i assume a good amount of you are old enough to know better than this , youโ€™re arguing over a phone game like cmon now . not everything needs to be a fight, this is why social media is ruining the world. mind your business , come on here to share outfit ideas and compliment one another . other than that stay out of each others business and stop bringing race into everything because this is why the world is always so torn apart. people have to take sides in every situation when there shouldnโ€™t be any sides to begin with . we all breath, bleed, laugh, and cry. underneath our skin at the end of the day weโ€™re all the same. so start acting like it.ย 
    And if you're an adult I'd assume you were old enough to actually effing understand that there hasn't been a time where your race didn't matter more than your personality but then again I shouldn't assume that someone who probably has so much privilege that has gone tru their head to realize that. While social media can be a shitshow, it can also be a pretty good example of showing ignorance and how some people act as if everyone had some type of privilege growing up. Not only that but it can also be seen as a universal library but then again I expect an ignorant to be pressed about SoCiAL MeDia when that's a place where you can be more aware about certain issues
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    rybreadxo said:
    That's real easy to say when you don't have to deal with constant racism in your life
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    rybreadxo said:
    So take your own advice and mind your own business. Bye!