Getting #1 on Top Shows

CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
I need tips on beating Skylar Hale’s show. I’m currently sitting at #2 with nearly 500 million viewers, but every time I earn fans, she earns the same amount. The gap between us is roughly 5 million viewers. This feels absolutely IMPOSSIBLE at this point. I had to beat Ray Powers at 416 million viewers when he was at #1, and Skylar was behind me. Then, she shot ahead of me, and now Ray’s show "mysteriously " seems to have disappeared from the list. Is this going to drag on forever?

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I usually have a schedule where I set the amount of shows I film and the hours (either 3h shows or 8h shows) however I normally film like about 5-7 due to the amount of energy I get from Kollections and GB boxes from weekend events. Sadly it's probably going to go on like this the same way it took to surpass Willow Pape's show
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I usually have a schedule where I set the amount of shows I film and the hours (either 3h shows or 8h shows) however I normally film like about 5-7 due to the amount of energy I get from Kollections and GB boxes from weekend events. Sadly it's probably going to go on like this the same way it took to surpass Willow Pape's show

That’s what I was afraid of. It’s so irritating because that’s the only trophy I’m missing in my Bel Air mansion, and I’m a completist. I made top stars and top couples ages ago, but this is so annoying. Thank you for responding to my question 😊
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    No problem and I can feel your pain. I'm also a completist so it bugs me as well😊