Options

Bots repeatedly found in the Voting Booth and TS group

kkhcarlakkhcarla Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

so i’ve posted ab it a couple threads but it’s been glanced over✋🏾but a couple friends suggested i start a thread to show how many bots i’ve been left with ever since cabaret ended. so below you’ll find a ss of most of the bots i have found, it’s only 10, as that’s the limit on the app i used. but my vb is full of them/ and dolls that keep showing up even after i’ve voted for them (some in cabaret, some not). 

Comments

• Options
    kkhcarlakkhcarla Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    And as for TS groups. I have had the same doll in my ts group ever since the boss babe sys. I have started at a different time every single time, and yet somehow get the same doll. I don’t want to call her a bot outright but it’s extremely odd for me to start at different times in both weekday and weekend sys’ and still end up with her.🥴

• Options
    PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I definetly believe you. I believe I had a doll in my rockstar sys group who didn't have a display name and only wore starter items yet was in 2nd place. think I still have the ss. 
  • Options
    PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    plus every sys event we see someone post about a bot they've seen!
  • Options
    deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I definetly believe you. I believe I had a doll in my rockstar sys group who didn't have a display name and only wore starter items yet was in 2nd place. think I still have the ss. 

This happens to me all the time as well! The person in the top 3 is buying tickets yet cant afford any features other than the basic starter ones? Definitely sus.
  • Options
    bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    deliqhted said:

This happens to me all the time as well! The person in the top 3 is buying tickets yet cant afford any features other than the basic starter ones? Definitely sus.
    yes this always happens to me!! it’s sooo weird!!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I was once told that the reason you see dolls in your groups week after week is because less users can go into the upper levels so you'll see familiar names from time to time. Personally I think that's BS because then it means your groups aren't random like they claim they are. It also implies that only like 100 dolls are playing this game? Like out of the hundreds of thousands of players I shouldn't ever see the same name??
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I once saw my own doll in the voting booth.
    Platform: Android