🗳️SYS Pageant Queen 4/8/21 - Aren't They Lovely (Check out those Crowns!)👸🗳️

1789101113Next

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Happy with the sash and sceptre ! 
    IOS Player 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Finished 11th in gold.  I had mediocre scores in the thirties and low forties the whole SYS 😂🥲.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I came 8th place, Most of my scores were 50+! I also wanted to level down to silver 😫. But anyways I really like the earnable dress!

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    My second 1st, im soooo happy!

Loooved this earnables and the prizes🤩❤️✨
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Would anyone mind posting their boxes? I rlly like to see what everyone got! 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Scores were awful and I barely hit 40’s until my last 5 looks. The last 2 looks scored the best in the 50’s but not enough to get the last earnable. My low, high and fave looks.

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

7th place w no extra tickets.Which is good bc I will use my extra tickets for next sys🤞
  • PaigeMatKKHPaigeMatKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How bad are my scores? Please be honest. I was really excited for this Sys. But now, I won't even get the winnable dress. I'm getting tired of this game
    Your looks are beautiful. Your doll is beautiful. You deserve many more votes than you received. I am sorry. This system sucks 😭
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    You should see me in a crown
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Finished in 12th and got a gift box, so glad I didn’t get the dye (though tbh gold dye is rare to get now?)

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Got those pants from the silver box and I'm not mad about them 💟
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

My last few looks featuring me overusing a hair I finally got after waiting for a whole year....

But beyond thrilled to have gotten the prizes this SYS 😍

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I came in 1st on my side game (silver 3) and 3rd on my main game (gold). There weren't any ticket buyers on my side game and only a couple on my main game who only used a tt. The T$ hair is really big, so I don't think I'll use it that often. I do love everything else. 
    My pic won't upload, it keeps bringing me back to the text box.🙄 I'll add a pic from my tablet later. I had really good scores on both games. I had mainly mid 50s on my main and stayed between 48-55 on my side game. I enjoyed this sys cause I love when we get to use gowns and glam up. I've been swamped this weekend so I didn't have time to check the forum. I hope everyone got what they wanted.🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Came in 3rd without using any extra tickets, that felt so nice after having terrible groups for so long 💖💖

Also looks 9 - 14

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I came in 2nd place in Silver III

Love it all!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I haven’t had scores like this since the new SYS system so thought I’d share! 
    Won first in silver III! I had fun styling these (yes I overused the hair from the new kollection bundle, I love it)

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 3rd! I didn’t want to come back in gold, but I only had a couple of tb in my group
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I should've ended 3rd behind 2 TB, but at the end more TB show up and i ended 5th in silver III. Not really harsh for me because i don't quite excited for TS prizes. I'm happy for the earnables

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My silver box 
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts

Really happy with the TS prizes. I still don't know why the doll who came first spent an extra ticket to dethrone me to get the same items as the second place.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I feel like for recent sys events I keep saying “yep that was my worst sys” but this one definitely takes the cake so far lol I had to submit 3 extra tickets to get the earnable dress ! I really wanted the dress but still, it’s ridiculous how bad I scored overall ☹️ Majority of my looks scored 35 which sucks and I was only able to get the sash as I finished 15th.
    Lowest, highest and 2 favourites

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Got the dress with my last ticket. I already fell asleep, then my daughter woke me in the middle of the night, 30min before sys ended so I could submit my last look 🙈
    Anyway, the dress is stunning 🥰