🗳️SYS Pageant Queen 4/8/21 - Aren't They Lovely (Check out those Crowns!)👸🗳️

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

kikadida said:
    periimia said:
    kikadida said:
    🤡🤡🤡
    Why all first place dolls have no makeup on and wear out of the theme?This is kinda weird bc they always have newer ts prizes but they don’t even try to make cute looks.
    Every week, every sys I'm in gold this girl is in the group, always in first place and always wearing these horrible things

First 2 dolls in my group. It always happened every SYS. TB with kloset make up. If they could buy tickets, why don't they use their money to buy make up and hair style to upgrade their looks and be more competible with the other dolls
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I chose this look because I wanted to do something edgy, definitely not pageantry unless it’s a theme round lol. I didn’t expect to get this score especially because there are such beautiful dolls with horrible and heartbreaking scores. I feel that some people are picked by GLU to do well during one SYS and not well on another 🤔. If 45 people voted for this look, thank you!
    I love this look!! It’s so pretty and unique :) I would have voted for it because it stands out for sure 😍😍😍
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    tortor said:
    I chose this look because I wanted to do something edgy, definitely not pageantry unless it’s a theme round lol. I didn’t expect to get this score especially because there are such beautiful dolls with horrible and heartbreaking scores. I feel that some people are picked by GLU to do well during one SYS and not well on another 🤔. If 45 people voted for this look, thank you!
    I love this look!! It’s so pretty and unique :) I would have voted for it because it stands out for sure 😍😍😍
    Thank you! 
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Got the crown with my 5th ticket here’s how I styled it
    👸💕

• AnonymagicianAnonymagician Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This is my favourite look I’ve ever done and I just give up! 8 looks done this SYS and my total is 76. Is anyone else having this issue in Bronze II? Someone else on Reddit was experiencing the same so I’m thinking glitch. 

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @Roksana omg 😊😊😊 good lucky, brianna is coming
    Hey dolls, why is it that some looks are greyed out for get this item?
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    My scores this SYS are pitiful. After reaching the last earnables the last two SYS, and to barely score over thirty this time is disappointing.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi dolls! Does anyone know why today it levels down at 13th place but last SYS was 15th place?
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I think it’s because you either already have all of the items, or because they are all unavailable to you!
    I think it’s because you either already have all of the items, or because they are all unavailable to you!
    Thank you!
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Feeling a little salty about my first three looks being in the 30’s 😅 but at least my scores have improved and I’m hoping I gradually get higher 🤞

Where is the 3rd dress from and do you know if it’s available for diamonds? It’s gorgeous 😍
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @jlr224 The 3rd dress is from the Dream Wedding show your style event in February 2021
    It’s a TS item it won’t be available for diamonds.

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    @jlr224 The 3rd dress is from the Dream Wedding show your style event in February 2021
    It’s a TS item it won’t be available for diamonds.

Thank you I didn’t recognise it dyed! Gutted I can’t get it 🥲
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Glu kidding😑
    The infamous 60 followed by a 35!

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    It is really sad 😞 because on this SYS 40votes for now are my highest score 😭😭

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Scores finally starting to pick up!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited April 2021
    My outer space pageant  queen got me my best score this SYS. 😍

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    7th & 8th look! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    My highest ever score 59! I have a feeling I’ll get 60 soon and to be honest I’m not looking forward to it 😬

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    First six looks! They are kinda all over the place, but its ok

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Tried taking inspo from you all and still can’t score higher than 30’s. I’m definitely not going to reach the last earnable, I haven’t even reached the tiara and I’ve submitted 6 looks😐 I really hope this doesn’t turn into a two month stretch of nothing but 30’s like the last time this happened to me smh. Makes me not even want to play. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Not a fan of the TS prizes but the earnable dress is pretty. I dont have any crowns and I was too busy to create better looks. It is what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS