🗳️ KK:H 4/12/21 SYS Spring Showers ☂️🗳️

18910111214Next

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    You don't know how much it means to me that you say that, @rikk 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗💗
    Cool.. I'll check on the ezgif site.. i noticed @TrashleyKKH did a cool one, too.. i was trying to figure it out. Thank you!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @luvs2gruuv don’t do my version as I use Record It and then turn it into gif via Gif Maker and I lost a lot of the quality in the end. Rikk’s is way better and straight to the point which I will probably do for auras from now on. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m very happy about the aura. Also I was 6th whole week but I knew people will fight for umbrella. I submitted one extra and ended in 7th place. I love it❤️🌸

iOS player 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Scores ranged from a few 30’s to mostly 40’s. Even though I had average scores I was consistently between 2-3rd place. Woke up this morning in 6th and was bumped down to 8th place missing the umbrella ☔️ 😢. I hope something is done to improve sys soon. Barely making it to the last earnables if at all and losing out on so many TS prizes just sucks the fun out of the game. I barely look at what my TS group is wearing anymore. My low, high and fave looks.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @rikk and @TrashleyKKH y'all are both so awesome!

I want to do a gif to show how funny it is that apparently i have the same horrible roofing contractor for all my houses, because they're all leaky!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Got the boots! They’re cute 🥰 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

i only won the shoes ): but that’s fine i love the outfit 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

I really wanted the pink raincoat but i was in gold and everyone from like 1-5 place had over 1000 points🥲
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @kadamisia wow, so pretty ! 💕😊 Love the rainbow !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Has anyone else had an issue of the SYS disappearing from their game? I logged on about 10 mins ago and it's gone so I have no way to collect my TS prizes! See below screenshot, nothing where the SYS icon should be.

I've sent a ticket to support, but just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else?

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Has anyone else had an issue of the SYS disappearing from their game? I logged on about 10 mins ago and it's gone so I have no way to collect my TS prizes! See below screenshot, nothing where the SYS icon should be.

I've sent a ticket to support, but just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else?

The SYS stuff disappears an hour before new SYS starts. If you leave the game and come back, the items you won should just appear in your kloset. If you won a TB box, it just kinda pops up lol 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    kadamisia said:

I literally wasn't so happy with the prizes in years 😍☔️
    Sooooo pretty 💕💕 @kadamisia
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AmyMimi @AmandaMKkh Omg, thank you so much!!❤️ It's soo sloppy around the edges but the app I was using insisted on erasing the background AND the umbrella 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I figured it wouldn't be noticeable on my profile picture 🤪
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    tortor said:

The SYS stuff disappears an hour before new SYS starts. If you leave the game and come back, the items you won should just appear in your kloset. If you won a TB box, it just kinda pops up lol 
    Ahhh, ok, thank you @tortor - I've had a crazy day and not been able to check it much. Didn't get any pop ups so I can only assume an absolute frenzy took place in my group and I got pushed right down!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Love everything 💕 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited April 2021
    jlr224 said:

Came third in silver 3! Don’t  really know how to style the skirt but I loooove the umbrella 🥰
    Sorry for the quote! But is the distribution different for everyone? Only 1st place in my group got the umbrella and then the coat was later. :pensive:

Your doll is super gorgeous by the way!
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    This SYS was so rough for me. I got high 40s to low 50s and ended up in 9th. There were at least 8 ticket buys. Even submitting my last saved ticket I couldn’t catch up. Such a disappointment. The first five people had over 1000 points 😢. I started five hours late too hoping it wouldn’t be so bad. 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My silver box.... not a good pick. I didn't know you could get more than 40 stars from them though. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Its not letting me upload a gif. This is so beautiful!
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS