🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Another early call from Kim for Thursday’s SYS. Would be really helpful if we had a brown dye 😕

Taurus is a earth sign so I think green works too! 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited May 2021
    nvm
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited May 2021
    sindhu said:
    maggiey said:
    Another early call from Kim for Thursday’s SYS. Would be really helpful if we had a brown dye 😕

The call was super vague.. not excited for this sys at all.. 
    It's the same call from the Aries SYS with just the colours and what type of sign it is changed. Felt like they could have put in a little more effort into providing more details and changing it so it's not the same 😬
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Is it just me or the app is being very annoying?
    First of all, everything is wrong with SYS lol. It doesn’t load properly, the TS group is not showing sometimes and looks get too long to load. We aren’t supposed wait 2 minutes to vote or submit looks. 
    I can’t switch between apps easily anymore! Like if I go to safari and want to switch back to kkh it won’t load!! I have to completely close the app and try again. 
    And I just noticed that my phone gets hot after opening kkh. 
    And before glu says it’s my “internet connection” or “old device” I wanna say I have the highest internet speed available in uae and my iphone 11 is always updated! Plus I didn’t have any problems with the app like 2 months ago. 
    Sorry for the rant you guys 😔. I’ll probably delete the app if these issues R not fixed with the next update smh.  
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @maniya Its definitely being annoying! I have a similar issue where I can’t leave the KKH app without my phone freezing for a while, even when I just slide notifications bar it gets stuck and I’m sure its because of the app since it does not happen with any other apps and my internet connection is generally fine :/
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    maniya said:
    Is it just me or the app is being very annoying?
    First of all, everything is wrong with SYS lol. It doesn’t load properly, the TS group is not showing sometimes and looks get too long to load. We aren’t supposed wait 2 minutes to vote or submit looks. 
    I can’t switch between apps easily anymore! Like if I go to safari and want to switch back to kkh it won’t load!! I have to completely close the app and try again. 
    And I just noticed that my phone gets hot after opening kkh. 
    And before glu says it’s my “internet connection” or “old device” I wanna say I have the highest internet speed available in uae and my iphone 11 is always updated! Plus I didn’t have any problems with the app like 2 months ago. 
    Sorry for the rant you guys 😔. I’ll probably delete the app if these issues R not fixed with the next update smh.  
    I contacted support about this a while ago, and they said to never have the app open in the background. Apparently it uses too much memory or something. Idk but it is definitely annoying. This happens to me with other apps, but not nearly as much as it happens with this one.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @KalindaKing Please check my very important message I sent you.
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Nvm 🤣
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    @KalindaKing so what ‘bout haircolors in the VB?! you didn't reply to it.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi @KalindaKing i've never commented in update threads before but could you please talk to the team about how it's difficult to do the first tappable in tribeca when you're parked with the kash suv? i don't know if this is a problem with the other cars but because the suv is so big you can't see what you're tapping & it's hit or miss if you wind up finding it
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    jm323 said:
    hi @KalindaKing i've never commented in update threads before but could you please talk to the team about how it's difficult to do the first tappable in tribeca when you're parked with the kash suv? i don't know if this is a problem with the other cars but because the suv is so big you can't see what you're tapping & it's hit or miss if you wind up finding it
    @jm323 I always found this to be a problem, too. My solution is to attach a pet if you have any to walk, and it removes the car
    Platform: iOS
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    lulula said:
    jm323 said:
    @jm323 I always found this to be a problem, too. My solution is to attach a pet if you have any to walk, and it removes the car
    thanks for the tip! i haven't bought a pet yet but good to know in the future. it's so annoying, sometimes i get it on the first try & other times i'm like.. why am i tapping in this spot for so long, keep it moving lol
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Till you get a pet, if a tappable is blocked, and scrolling doesn't help, do what I do.  Get in the vicinity of where you know there is a tappable, then got there and just tsp like a crazy person in that area. Move you finger around a little, and you should get the reward. 

But an option to go into a garage and tap No Vehicle would be very useful. Sometimes you just want to walk.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    We get the new update tomorrow right?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    It's usually after the vip weekend, so probably next week @KkhAngelica
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited May 2021
    It's done, @KristaLenz 🥺 got a 28.. lol 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I'll put in the hair again tomorrow and I'll tag you.. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    @KalindaKing
    please, can you tell the team, that we need a special pop up message in sys when we are about to send a paid ticket? i just waisted an extra, because i forgot that i've already submitted my free one.

This is such a good idea 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    We get the new update tomorrow right?
    Probably next week, but we should definitely get the update thread soon!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Why do I feel like it’s too soon!! We haven’t even gotten the spoilers outfits in the update!!! And we have a few more sys left to do!!!!
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    anyone else’s whole phone been freezing since this new update? like when i swipe out of kkh my phone freezes.
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    keke0388 said:
    Why do I feel like it’s too soon!! We haven’t even gotten the spoilers outfits in the update!!! And we have a few more sys left to do!!!!
    Yeah that’s true, but it seems like the new update always comes out before the last SYS of the newsletter. And it’s been 4 weeks since the last update thread was open! It flew by!
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I can't wait for the next update spoilers! I hope we get some good stuff since it's the Kimmiversary update i think 🤔. (hoping that my predictions are right and we are getting a new closet)
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    A new closet would be amazing I'm so sick of scrolling! I always click the tabs by accident half way down as well and end up having to start from the top again,  it's so annoying!!!! 🤞🏻
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    @KalindaKing so what ‘bout haircolors in the VB?! you didn't reply to it.
    that's really annoying... why don't you answer? I hope the hair colors are at least available with the next update, especially since it's kimversary!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.