🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

1171819202123Next

Comments

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    We get the new update tomorrow right?
    Probably next week, but we should definitely get the update thread soon!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 522 Posts
    Why do I feel like it’s too soon!! We haven’t even gotten the spoilers outfits in the update!!! And we have a few more sys left to do!!!!
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    anyone else’s whole phone been freezing since this new update? like when i swipe out of kkh my phone freezes.
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Why do I feel like it’s too soon!! We haven’t even gotten the spoilers outfits in the update!!! And we have a few more sys left to do!!!!
    Yeah that’s true, but it seems like the new update always comes out before the last SYS of the newsletter. And it’s been 4 weeks since the last update thread was open! It flew by!
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    I can't wait for the next update spoilers! I hope we get some good stuff since it's the Kimmiversary update i think 🤔. (hoping that my predictions are right and we are getting a new closet)
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    A new closet would be amazing I'm so sick of scrolling! I always click the tabs by accident half way down as well and end up having to start from the top again,  it's so annoying!!!! 🤞🏻
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    @KalindaKing so what ‘bout haircolors in the VB?! you didn't reply to it.
    that's really annoying... why don't you answer? I hope the hair colors are at least available with the next update, especially since it's kimversary!

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 522 Posts
    Can’t wait til kimiversary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!