🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

1171819202123Next

Comments

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    We get the new update tomorrow right?
    Probably next week, but we should definitely get the update thread soon!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,308 Posts
    Why do I feel like it’s too soon!! We haven’t even gotten the spoilers outfits in the update!!! And we have a few more sys left to do!!!!
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    anyone else’s whole phone been freezing since this new update? like when i swipe out of kkh my phone freezes.
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Why do I feel like it’s too soon!! We haven’t even gotten the spoilers outfits in the update!!! And we have a few more sys left to do!!!!
    Yeah that’s true, but it seems like the new update always comes out before the last SYS of the newsletter. And it’s been 4 weeks since the last update thread was open! It flew by!
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 378 Posts
    I can't wait for the next update spoilers! I hope we get some good stuff since it's the Kimmiversary update i think 🤔. (hoping that my predictions are right and we are getting a new closet)
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 533 Posts
    A new closet would be amazing I'm so sick of scrolling! I always click the tabs by accident half way down as well and end up having to start from the top again,  it's so annoying!!!! 🤞🏻
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    @KalindaKing so what ‘bout haircolors in the VB?! you didn't reply to it.
    that's really annoying... why don't you answer? I hope the hair colors are at least available with the next update, especially since it's kimversary!

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,308 Posts
    Can’t wait til kimiversary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.