Options

Forgetting what my goals are about

lily_ash2112lily_ash2112 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I keep forgetting what my goals are about because i try to do them oldest to newest and it doesn’t tell me much info. For example it might be a mission that i need to dress a certain way for and i rock up dressed totally wrong for what I’m doing. I’m currently about to do one called Another You and I can’t remember what it’s about 🙁

Answers

• Options
    tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I keep forgetting what my goals are about because i try to do them oldest to newest and it doesn’t tell me much info. For example it might be a mission that i need to dress a certain way for and i rock up dressed totally wrong for what I’m doing. I’m currently about to do one called Another You and I can’t remember what it’s about 🙁
    I’m not entirely sure what you mean by dressing up wrong. I haven’t had a goal yet where they’ve judged my dress. But there’s that little check on bottom right side to check all the goals you have. And if you’re having trouble, you can search up those goals on YouTube and you’ll see walkthroughs of them. Eg : kkh Miranda on YouTube has tons of videos of them playing various quests :) hope this helped!