🗳️ SYS - 4/22/21 80's Icon SYS 🗳️

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    The 80s seem to be confused with disco.

and Um, how are ppl even getting 60s? It’s like a magical unicorn. 
    Exactly what I thought! There’s so many 70s looks in the VB and they’re popular votes and I feel people are confused?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

Some last minute ideas! Ive had fun with this theme, and I’m glad I’m doing pretty well! 
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Does someone want to explain to me wtf is going on. I haven't even cracked the 40s, which I can usually do with my eyes closed. No matter what look I do, it's early 30s, sometimes even 20s. I'm also in bronze right now, and the Montana SYS I was in silver using the most basic clothes. 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    does it count as 1 of the 60 looks a doll is placed against if i don’t vote but click on “get this look” ??
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Literally what is happening? I’ve resubmitted 3 of the same looks that I submitted at the beginning and they were ALL in the 40s but now every single one of them are only in the 20s. I was on track to getting the dress without even needing my 14th ticket but there’s no way I’m going to reach it now. What a scam. 

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Got the earnable dress with my 12th ticket, I kinda like it☺️

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I’m really having fun with this one 🥳

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Lol I’m at my 12th ticket and I’m at 400points.... these scores are so bad I’m not even gonna reach the last earnable :( and I love the dress so much 😭🥲
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 7-13; got the last earnable w/ the 13th ticket! I thought I would have gotten it w/ my 11th or 12th look so I would have a better chance at being pushed down from 1st place to stay in Silver III, but my scores started to drop 🤷🏽‍♀️

For my last look, I tried to submit a colorless, off-theme? look to get as little votes as possible but that was kind of a fail 🥴
    I really do not want to level up to Gold for tomorrow's SYS 😭
    If anyone is in my TS group, please submit more looks to push me down from 1st !!! 😭
    She/Her
    Android
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    😂😂
    Your looks are perfectly on theme and deserve so much more!! I’ve seen off theme looks getting 50s and here you are slaying, and getting scores that you don’t deserve one bit 😢😢
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    got the dress!!! i thought it would be impossible 😭

mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Top 3 people in my group are dressed in 70s themed outfits 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    How come this doll doesn’t have the gloves on? I’ve seen her multiple times now without them on...is it a glitch or a hacker
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @caitlinxsj it's a glitch. When you put on the dress, change your nails and the gloves are gone
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    How come this doll doesn’t have the gloves on? I’ve seen her multiple times now without them on...is it a glitch or a hacker
    Idk if they’re a bot, however, I think there’s a loophole in the dress itself. If you wear the dress, then reselect your nails, I think it removes the gloves. The same thing happens with the earnable dress from Crystal gala. 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

Really like this dress! 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    😂😂
    This is so not right. I’m sorry doll 😣 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Scores have been ridiculous this SYS, no chance of getting the dress so I’m debating entering a different take on the 80s icon for my last look. Thinking either Ellen Ripley or The Terminator, what do people reckon? Or if you’ve got any other suggestions, let me know 😃

I play on iOS
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    This is the first time I’m in Gold and honestly, considering that I don’t have many themed clothes and that many dolls here have gorgeous looks and bad scores, I thought my scores would be lower but actually are the highest I ever had 🤨 
    Got the earnable dress with my 13th ticket, this never happened to me

iOS | Brazil
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

These are my favorite looks I submitted! I got the last earnable for the first time in a while 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I felt this 60 coming and dreaded but jokes on you Glu it was the last ticket 😏

I am shocked that I averaged 53 but also kinda sad that it was not a theme that I really liked the prizes 😕
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m sure they aren’t a hacker, there was a glitch where if you change your nails the gloves will disappear, it was a way to use handhelds with dresses that have gloves.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I haven’t really been thinking about my looks so I’ve just been spamming these dresses. Such creativity lol but it’s working and scoring well so I just stuck with it. The silhouette of the earnable dress is lovely as well ! 💕
    Also annoyingly I missed a ticket as I’ve been really busy this weekend so I’m hoping 13 tickets will be enough to keep me high enough 🤞

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I wish we could have gotten Madonna’s iconic cone bra as a prize🤭😍

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 9-14:

I was really hoping to get the keytar but I’m currently in 7th position Gold I so unfortunately I’m not getting that...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________