Options

Accusation of exploting and hacking

Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
Hi.

I just asked the chat support agent when is the actual date I started playing (because I can't remember and I wanted to know. Afterwards, he responded with a long message saying that I acquired a hack tool? I have never used any "hack tool" in my entire KKH journey so why would he accuse me of using a hack tool? Exploiting? Seriously? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Get your facts straight. Also, he didn't answer my question about the exact date of when I started playing KKH.

You can check the screenshot for reference of my cash, kstars, etc.

ย Kindly help me.

Thank you

โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–

Comments

• Options
    RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    that happened to me too!! I asked why a fashiongoal item I had bought was no longer appearing and they said that I would use a hacking tool and unusual activities... such a crap. this is really a shameful support. I think they don't wanna help us anymore and say the same sh*t to every user.

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've shared this with a customer care manager and we'll look into it! Sorry you got that response!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    RiinaUkii said:
    that happened to me too!! I asked why a fashiongoal item I had bought was no longer appearing and they said that I would use a hacking tool and unusual activities... such a crap. this is really a shameful support. I think they don't wanna help us anymore and say the same sh*t to every user.

What makes my blood boil is when he said "Upon review of your account,ย  we detected unusual activities resulting in out-of-range balances of credits and other values" If he is talking about my cash and kstars, he must have been blind because maybe he didn't really see how many cash and kstars I actually have. ๐Ÿ˜ค

They said I've been restricted to some features of the game. Why was I wrongly accused in the first place when they couldn't prove to me that I used a hack tool or whatsoever? That chat support agent Sudheer is so rude because after sending that response to me, he didn't even let me respond. He ended the conversation as if I wasn't able to respond to his message for a long time when in fact it was on the same time I received his message that I was about to respond. So rude. ๐Ÿ˜ค
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    โœ๏ธ Neverย โœ๏ธ contactย โœ๏ธ supportย 
  • Options
    tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    โœ๏ธ Neverย โœ๏ธ contactย โœ๏ธ supportย 
    I cannot co-sign that enough. I was almost about to contact support because my update wasnโ€™t coming but I had a bad feeling about it. Glu is turning out to be really ignorant towards its communitiesโ€™ needs. As much as I love the game, the response outside sucks.ย 
  • Options
    This response is so infuriating. Seriously, why are they called "customer support agents" when they even couldn't solve this problem?

• Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited July 2021
    First of all, I take pictures of EVERY SINGLE ITEM Iย  buy.

• Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Syndra x said:
    This response is so infuriating. Seriously, why are they called "customer support agents" when they even couldn't solve this problem?

If I