🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• Kkh_samKkh_sam Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

tbh i feel like going for greens and goldish colors for this! not sure about what outfits to do but definitely feeling inspired now! some inspo for you guys💜
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Kkh_sam said:
    TinaGina said:
    What do you guys think about using the cowboy hat hair? I think it works since taurus is represented by a bull. I kinda want to go for brown/gold Mornings in Montana outfits 😁 Do you reckon people would vote for outfits along the lines of this one?
    i feel like you atleast would get in the 30’s knowing the system isn’t too good right now. the outfit definitely matches the bull symbol! personally i love it☺️
    Thank you! I've been so unlucky with my votes lately... Not been able to reach the last earnable 😑 I'll give this a go! 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The bag is cute and I love me some polka dots, but dunno how glam to go. Definitely gonna put my nose ring to work since I barely use it. Good luck everyone!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @YoMomma thank you, that’s sweet of you to say 😊💕 I’m looking forward to seeing your looks, you always nail it !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    All i know about Taurus, beside that it’s an earth sign, is that they really enjoy luxury lifestyle and food lol 
    So i’m addressing this theme with brown outfits with a lot of gold jewellery and food :))
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    All of these looks that I put together is better than the prizes

• GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    did anyone else absolutely bust out laughing seeing the ts hair reveal on a white doll or... just me?
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

Well I'm not taking this hair off 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Since I'm a gemini, I wish we could know now what the color scheme will be. I hope I like the colors because I want to have fun with the one for my sun sign. Also I was watching a video about style choices for people with Taurus as their Venus sign and it was actually mostly pink and florals. 
    Platform: Android

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    did anyone else absolutely bust out laughing seeing the ts hair reveal on a white doll or... just me?
    @GemmaStyles do you mean this hair?

Platform: iOS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The ts seem very boring to me, but I love the earnable dress. I would definetely be more excited for this theme if votes are real and ts was fair tho 🙃
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    lulula said:

yes! it looks so out of place on her 😂
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    As a Taurus who doesn’t look good in brown or gold, I reject this. Green is my Taurus color. 

Also these prizes are kinda meh. 

This kind of look is what I will probably submit and just chill. I present the three C’s of Taurus: Cute, comfortable, cake. 

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    lulula said:

Why? It’s just two little knots? I do this all the time to get my hair out of my face haha
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    lulula said:

Why? It’s just two little knots? I do this all the time to get my hair out of my face haha
    I think it’s because of the way the edges are done, which is typically done with POC hairstyles as opposed to white hairstyles
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    iamkoko said:
    lulula said:

I think it’s because of the way the edges are done, which is typically done with POC hairstyles as opposed to white hairstyles
    Yeah the baby hairs look really weird on the white doll.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.