🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

A bit random but my Kollections just refreshed and I was finally able to receive this hair and all it took was one more spin!! 🥳🙏🏾💕 I’ll definitely be using it for this sys!!💛

@Amy136602 that hair looks so gorgeous on you!

But sincerely i thought BIPOC hair shouldn't be on any diamond kollection. For BIPOC player, it's expensive and quite hard to get. For non BIPOC player, the hair couldn't be used so it's a waste of diamonds. Because diamond kollection is like a gamble and the price is more expensive than kstar. I guess it will be much better to be given as earnable or sell in the kloset
    Thank you so much 🥺❤️💗❤️💕 

Yes I totally agree it’s extremely frustrating to see hairstyles such as this one with only difficult means of obtaining it. Diamonds are such a hard currency to come by, so originally I had to let it go in hopes of receiving it later, but even then spinning kollections, even diamond kollections for that matter is such a gamble. And then as you said there’s the issue of people spinning and wishing they didn’t receive the hair, I hope in the future glu will implement a trading system in which we can start gifting players because keeping things in storage does not seem practical. Additionally as others have strongly expressed, just avoiding the issue all together and keeping them out of diamond kollections and top tier sys events therefore making them more easily accessible 💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Here’s some inspo from the vb for you dolls! If any of these looks are yours, please do tell me, I voted for them 🥺

Btw, aren’t the handhelds from the two looks above unreleased items? I haven’t seen it anywhere else and I’m confused af

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @tofutanvikkh we got that handheld from finishing this weeks storyline😊
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mirthe I’m in TS group (9th place) your looks are 🙌🏻
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @YoMomma aww tysm🥰 I love being in a TS group with a forum doll! Your last look is beautiful😍
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I'm currently in 2nd I don't see how but I guess my looks are working . 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Where this eyes from? I love them!!!!

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @naeusts they're unreleased
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @tofutanvikkh we got that handheld from finishing this weeks storyline😊
    Oh thank you for telling me! ☺️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My first 4! This theme is fun, I hope my wardrobe doesn’t runs out.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @uglyjackie Yup thats me😊 you spotted my 3rd look!

I also saw that I have @clarizzo in my group, this look is very beautiful!

thank you so much! 🥺💕 that look only got me 39 votes; it’ll be a rough one for me lol
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Amy136602 said:

A bit random but my Kollections just refreshed and I was finally able to receive this hair and all it took was one more spin!! 🥳🙏🏾💕 I’ll definitely be using it for this sys!!💛

@Amy136602 that hair looks so gorgeous on you!

But sincerely i thought BIPOC hair shouldn't be on any diamond kollection. For BIPOC player, it's expensive and quite hard to get. For non BIPOC player, the hair couldn't be used so it's a waste of diamonds. Because diamond kollection is like a gamble and the price is more expensive than kstar. I guess it will be much better to be given as earnable or sell in the kloset
    Thank you so much 🥺❤️💗❤️💕 

Yes I totally agree it’s extremely frustrating to see hairstyles such as this one with only difficult means of obtaining it. Diamonds are such a hard currency to come by, so originally I had to let it go in hopes of receiving it later, but even then spinning kollections, even diamond kollections for that matter is such a gamble. And then as you said there’s the issue of people spinning and wishing they didn’t receive the hair, I hope in the future glu will implement a trading system in which we can start gifting players because keeping things in storage does not seem practical. Additionally as others have strongly expressed, just avoiding the issue all together and keeping them out of diamond kollections and top tier sys events therefore making them more easily accessible 💕
    @amy136602 yes indeed! I even avoid spinning some kollection in order to avoid getting the hair, eventhought there are some items i really wanted to have. This actually a lost for Glu if a lot of people are thinking the same as me.

I'm absolutely agree on trading system! It will make the shoping experience in the game more excited 
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    My first 5 looks had 1 extra ticket decided to use it just participating for fun 
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
     I have no idea what I’m doing with this theme but the algorithm is liking my style 👀
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Does anyone else have that thing when you are going to submit a look in the sys and it takes off the nail polish you had on your doll? 🤔
    Is that glitch or is it supposed to be like that? 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 1-4. I'm submitting clothes i rarely used. Now i'm 6th in my gold group

Look at all the beauties in my group. I don't know if there are forum dolls here

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    Amy136602 said:

It did way better then I expected!! 🥳💛
    Quoting the queen Nicki Minaj: "I don´t think you understand, I´m obsessed" with this look
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Both my inspo and scores are all over the place but ok, having fun.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m not doing too well 😕 Kinda unsure on what to submit next because nothing has really seemed to work 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Look at these pretty dolls from my group! 
    Wonder if any of them are in the forum? 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Since I learned that the votes are rigged I barely have any motivation to try and create something good and unique for SYS.... 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    After a year I finally got my first 60, but I’m really scared of the curse!!
    It happened 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Amy136602 said:
    Amy136602 said:

It did way better then I expected!! 🥳💛
    Quoting the queen Nicki Minaj: "I don´t think you understand, I´m obsessed" with this look
    @arifromkkh

Thank you so much!! 🥺🙏🏾💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    since last sys THIS happened,
    i’ve been submitting random looks this sys and seeing no real difference in scores between each look ( all high 30’s, on theme or not) so it’s seems it really doesn’t matter what you submit...
    So disappointing! We all try our best to follow the themes to the T in order to get the highest votes but like always the votes are rigged and as you said, it doesn’t really matter what you submit! ☹️
    Also this sys is so confusing. Kim’s call wasn’t clear and after submitting a few looks and being cursed with votes in the 20-30s, I still don’t know what to wear🙃. Hopefully the next SYS will be better and clear?! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.