🗳️♉ SYS 5/6/21 Taurus Season SYS ♉ 🗳️

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8. 

I play on iOS
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Omg, this is my highest score ever, and im happy but also scared, I dont wanna get a 60 and its curse 😣

oh no, pls glu gods, dont let me fall to the 30s, let me stay in the 40s

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hmm, I need help y'all. I'm a Taurus so levelling down seems like a stain on my honor but I'm digging the butterfly handheld next SYS more than anything else here. What should I do?

Like - Stop submitting looks and level down for May Flowers SYS
    Awesome - Keep submitting looks for the Taurus SYS
    Ok so I was thinking the same thing and it seems like everyone wants to level down this SYS. Im in gold, I skipped a ticket and I was still in 7th. Looks like it might be impossible to level down but get the cute polka dot dress this weekend.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    edited May 2021
    tortor said:
    Hmm, I need help y'all. I'm a Taurus so levelling down seems like a stain on my honor but I'm digging the butterfly handheld next SYS more than anything else here. What should I do?

Like - Stop submitting looks and level down for May Flowers SYS
    Awesome - Keep submitting looks for the Taurus SYS
    Ok so I was thinking the same thing and it seems like everyone wants to level down this SYS. Im in gold, I skipped a ticket and I was still in 7th. Looks like it might be impossible to level down but get the cute polka dot dress this weekend.
    yeah, i was wondering the same thing. i'm in gold now & really want the last earnable dress but the way my group is (surprisingly not bad right now!) i think if i manage to get it i'll stay in gold for may flowers & i really want the butterfly handheld. the ts boots are cute in the taurus sys which i'll probably manage to get but not worth it in exchange for the butterfly i'm thinking. but the dress is *so* cute....

eta i've only been playing since like the last day or so of nov 20 so my wardrobe is still a bit lacking..
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

This is the only game I've ever seen everyone scared of getting the max score 🙄
    A few more

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    tortor said:
    A few more

Does anyone know what eyes the 3rd doll has on? They're so pretty!
    Platform: iOS
    edited May 2021
    lulula said:
    tortor said:
    A few more

Does anyone know what eyes the 3rd doll has on? They're so pretty!
    Is it these??

Omg, this is my highest score ever, and im happy but also scared, I dont wanna get a 60 and its curse 😣

oh no, pls glu gods, dont let me fall to the 30s, let me stay in the 40s

Thank u Glu gods for listening to my prayers, it definitely was a decrease but it wasn't as bad as ive seen and yes im obsessed with the hair 🤪
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I am cursed

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I guess champagne is a big no 🙈

• eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    some of my looks 😬

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

Ugh... how can the game keep pretending the votes are not rigged 🙄
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    looks 3-8

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @Anissa722 @pizzagurlyum thank you! I must’ve missed that SYS I stopped playing earlier this year for a bit. 
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Does anyone know where this dress is from? It’s so gorgeous! Also @sindhu can you remember where your first dress was from? Obsessed with these gold looks 😍

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair The one dress is from a 5 star weekend event back in November 2019

And the other dress is from the stunning in silver kollection

Glu couldn't with meeeee, lol I was scared the rest of my looks were gonna stay in the low 40s or even 30s but their lil curse didnt last teehee (unless my next looks flop and im jinxing myself rn)

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I was liking these new zodiac SYS but now I realized that for Scorpio they will probably makes us dress in black and leather 🙄
    That's what I'm hoping for when Scorpio comes around lol I'm scorpio and that's 100% my style though. I'm going to be SO disappointed if they're like "it's a water sign so wear blue" 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Actually doing pretty well this sys! 

A few more

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Does anyone know where this dress is from? It’s so gorgeous! Also @sindhu can you remember where your first dress was from? Obsessed with these gold looks 😍

omg that’s me hahahah 
    So I vote a lot...and this is what I hate about this and many themes...yes the call from Kim was bad...but no matter what she says, off-theme gowns are getting popular votes against people wearing brown or tan. It sucks 😢😢😢

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Doing pretty okay this SYS ... of course, still no idea what I’m doing but it’s kinda working? 😂
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I’ve seen so many stunning outfits but they don’t even match the theme. Despite Kim’s call this is how I see Taurus. Idk if they’re saving the green color for Virgo or what but they’re both earth signs so all shades of green are as good as brown or gold....

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.