❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/7/21 It's a Dating Weekend!❤️

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

The hair! I’m in love!

I love everything here! I hope to win the hair, though!

As a 90s baby, I’m so excited for these looks, totally taking a spin ❤️
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the earnable hair and the plant 😍😍😍😍 the gbs are cute too but I don’t think I’ll chase
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Fae said:
    I love the earnables, especially the hair, but I’ve never gotten past the 2nd item on dating events before. 🥺
    Does anyone have any advice for them? I don’t have the bonus heart (about 700 points off so no hope of catching up 🙈) and only have about 30k to spend on them. ;-;
    @Fae The best way is to go on dates in Oak Soho and do the 4 energy action (but it costs 650 kash), at least you don’t need too much energy.
    Other thing that I do is go some dates with my husband and some with NPC’s (because they only last 1 hour at the first relationship level).
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    the earnables and gb are soo cute 😍
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Love is in the Air events are the best, yay!
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Fae said:
    I love the earnables, especially the hair, but I’ve never gotten past the 2nd item on dating events before. 🥺
    Does anyone have any advice for them? I don’t have the bonus heart (about 700 points off so no hope of catching up 🙈) and only have about 30k to spend on them. ;-;
    I always go on dates in LAX monstrobull center and use the 4 energy action as much as I can. I usually finish the event 1 day earlier and use between 10k and 20k. Try to prioritise shorter dates (1-2-4 hours) since they have a better heart/hour ratio ☺️. Also money-wise it is better to have a husband since he sometimes pays for the date! 
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Omg I NEED those shoes in the GB, I’ve been so good at saving my stars though haha 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Thank you both so much!! I really appreciate the advice! Gonna finish this one for sure. 😊
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Fae said:
    1. go on a date at the restaurant in soho / new york.
    2. Click on all the tappables in California for a chans of getting more energi

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Fae said:
    I do most of my dates at the Monstrobull Center (Also at Oak I believe) in LAX because of the wine for 650 which helps you complete the dates faster and for less energy most times 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited May 2021
    keke0388 said:
    Any fashion goals?
    They’re typically released during the VIP event
  • Kkh_samKkh_sam Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Fae said:
    do dates in the restaurant in so-ho. when you do the kiss option you get an extra event heart and when you do the one worth 6 energy, it gives you a lot of hearts for the date. it costs $450 but it defo is worth it. 4 hour dates also are the best length dates!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    asta said:
    Is there any way at all to 'manipulate' the duration of the dates? I almost always get 1 hr dates during dating events which I find really annoying 😩 I usually date random NPCs to get k stars, is that maybe why I only get 1 hr dates?
    for the first “relationship level” you only get 1 hour dates(: 
    Ah that explains it 😌 Other than that, it’s just luck whether you get 8hr dates or not? 
    But if you're dating someone past the 1 hour date, and it says it will be 8 hours. You don't want 8, so just cancel the date.  Get more energy if you're low, and try again at 10 minute intervals. Eventually the 8 hour will be changed. Past the 1 hour only relationship level, your date times will change.  I hate when I'm on a roll with 4 hour dates, and it resets and starts offering me 1 or 2 hour dates.  With patience the date timer will change.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueeeenKozetteQueeeenKozette Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Omg it goes so well with the Taurus Aesthetic😙 Will be trying to get that dress on the first day😍
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I loved everything!! Does anyone know when it’s the next VIP weekend?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I wish it came with the wide leg pants that were so big back in the 90s. I always loved that style.

Also, I'm so excited to see so many other 90s babies on here! I'm excited for the Aaliyah look! If they make a Missy Elliott's "I Can't Stand the Rain" big trash bag look I will dieeee 😂😂

For those too young to know what I'm talking about....One of her best songs!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

Oh my God I love everything,I really am in love with each of the rewards this weekend...🤩❤🥰
    D98🦋
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts

I love the Aaliyah outfit! The bottoms remind me of a pair I had that I lived in until they fell apart.
    Does anyone know the inspiration behind the second outfit? It doesn’t feel very 90s to me but maybe that’s because I don’t know the inspiration for it?

I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited May 2021
    @mandamay76 I don’t know if you have these heels but I use them a lot for a bare feet look. It kinda works and possibly as close as we can get unless we get an actual bare foot option. It’s not ideal as obviously you get the high heel pose but with the handheld shoes could pretend your dolls sneaking in after a night out and tiptoeing so doesn’t wake anyone up.

I play on iOS
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

LOVE THE HAIR ❤️❤️❤️
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Oh ok fashion goals are only released during vip weekends @Francescahill?
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I do wish the Tommy Hilfiger outfit looked a bit more like how it was styled for Aaliyah. She was my original Queen of all Queens growing up. But I still plan on chasing down the bundle regardless. Too cute🥰
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you for making the succulent an earnable 😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not sure how I feel about the hair but since dating events aren't as hard as party events, I might as well go for it so I can see how it looks on my doll.
    Platform: Android

• JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

LOVE all the looks <3<3<3 !
    This outfit kinda reminds me of 90's Mariah Carey fashion when she only wore earth tone tube dresses or black tube dresses with thigh high slits. 
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I always spend a lot of in game cash at the dating weekends, but I'm super low on cash atm (got about 14k)... Hope I'll still manage to reach the last earnable!

Any ideas how to get a lot of cash fast?