❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/7/21 It's a Dating Weekend!❤️

Comments

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    edited May 2021

I chased the shoes a bit, and ended up getting everything else so quickly. I love everything, and the gb dress looks so good dyed! Might try to get the gb hair too.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Obsessed with how everything looks on my doll!
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    wow girls you're so advanced 😳 i just get the handled plant today. 

anyway i don't know where is correct to post this buy I LOOOOVE this week prize!
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I've seriously been having the worst luck lately when it comes to picking 😂. I wasn't chasing anything so I'm not too upset. 

On a happier note it only took me two spins to get the outfit. I was fully prepared to use all my stars trying to get it. 

• aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    omg how do you all finish the event so fast!! can I get any tips? 🙈
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    edited May 2021
    aymandi said:
    omg how do you all finish the event so fast!! can I get any tips? 🙈
    I go on dates at Oak in SoHo. There’s an option that costs 4 energy and gives you a bunch of points to complete the date, only downside is it’s $650 but with all these events we do each weekend, I’m able to save enough kash for these $$$ dates lol.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Oof, had to have it all 😍😍 got tons of event points chasing the GB, and this is def the fastest I’ve ever finished an event and the fastest I’ve spent like all my stars hahahaha 🤣 however I love it all!! 

• serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Styling my new hair and shoes 🖤🖤

Hey everyone, seems like it’s double stars right now? It’s 2X stars on the offers page.
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Just noticed this:

@KalindaKing when you see this can you ask the appropriate people to correct the right shoe's roundness to match how it appears in the gb contents preview. Part of the sole got cut off somewhere in translation. Thanks!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Also seeing what @DaisyJ is seeing with the double star offers, but never got a pop up like usually happens
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Also seeing what @DaisyJ is seeing with the double star offers, but never got a pop up like usually happens
    Sorry, what double stars offer? Maybe my game is behind! I haven’t seen this yet 🙈
    edited May 2021
    Sorry, what double stars offer? Maybe my game is behind! I haven’t seen this yet 🙈

Hi @KKHMICAELA! If you tap on “GET FREE!” on the KStars and you click on “Offers” after tapping “Get Free Stars”, you will see that they are offering double the stars for the offers this weekend. Normally it says “DOUBLE STARS” instead of “GET FREE!” when this is active but for some reason it doesn’t right now. I hope this makes sense! 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I ended up getting almost all gb items on my main game. I got the dress, hair, and shoes. Then on my side game I picked the hair and glasses. I'm waiting until VIP next weekend to spin the kollection since it's available for 2 weeks.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Do we get a gift for the weekly storyline? I haven't finished it yet, I normally do start and finish it on Saturday and Sunday after I finish the weekend event. 

Also...I just noticed earlier today that it's double star weekend. I didn't get a pop-up and it's not in the million of banner things we have to go through either. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Honestly I really hate the Love Guru button, it’s a major inconvenience for when I want to do date events.
    @CereLovely what does the love guru button do?
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @BooskiBabii yes, it was a magazine handheld - one of the dolls put a picture of it a couple posts above yours 🥰
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This little plant is so cute and I love it 💚 

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    How do you all finish so fast..?! I still haven’t gotten the plant yet ;-;
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    eden_ said:
    How do you all finish so fast..?! I still haven’t gotten the plant yet ;-;

If 
    you have a car and the airplane, you can run around the world getting energy. Then just keep doing dates at Soho or the Mostrobull. I personally had some energy piled up from the voting booth and whatnot and got some event point from the gb chasing the shoes!
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Yay! Finally finished 
    YoMomma said:

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
    Ughhhhh those eyes 😍😍😍
    They've been my favorite since I first saw them on your stunning doll a few months ago. I had almost 80 diamonds saved trying to find them, but I threw away 55 diamonds on that pink gown in the showstopping boxes.🤦🏻‍♀️🤡 I have 35 rn, so as soon as I have enough I will start my hunt again for these gorgeous eyes. They're perfect for your doll.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    YoMomma said:

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
    Ughhhhh those eyes 😍😍😍
    They've been my favorite since I first saw them on your stunning doll a few months ago. I had almost 80 diamonds saved trying to find them, but I threw away 55 diamonds on that pink gown in the showstopping boxes.🤦🏻‍♀️🤡 I have 35 rn, so as soon as I have enough I will start my hunt again for these gorgeous eyes. They're perfect for your doll.
    Thank you so much lovely ☺️ I’ll definitely submit them for you when you have the diamonds. I know they’ll look just perfect in your doll 💕
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    My side game dolls husband just paid for 3 dates in a row, he's a keeper 😂
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

💚🖤
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍