❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/7/21 It's a Dating Weekend!❤️

Comments

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Halfway through 🥰

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    I didn’t know where to post it but do you guys think I should get this? I don’t have any other face makeup other than eyes and a blue blush. I was planning on buying the contour during the sale but lmk what you guys think ?

Like: buy the kkw beauty rn
    awesome: nah don’t spend your money just buy the contour during the sale
    lol: just buy both (contour during the sale obviously 😂)
    I haven’t gotten the beautiful eden kollection yet at all for almost a year now and I bought the kkw beauty!! Totally worth it, my fav pair of eyes 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

nothing’s changed in my life LOL. And I also got energy from the weekend event gift box as well 🥴 I think I’m NEVER getting lucky in this game 😔
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    I didn’t know where to post it but do you guys think I should get this? I don’t have any other face makeup other than eyes and a blue blush. I was planning on buying the contour during the sale but lmk what you guys think ?

Like: buy the kkw beauty rn
    awesome: nah don’t spend your money just buy the contour during the sale
    lol: just buy both (contour during the sale obviously 😂)
    I love both the kkw beauty and the contour! When is the sale happening?
    also, is that kkw offer going on now? i haven’t seen it yet so i’m thinking different offers show up at different times for... different dolls?🤨
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    iamkoko said:

@iamkoko I love this look 🌱🌱
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I finally finished lol, love all the earnables from this weekend.  I might open more boxes to get the glasses though 😂🙃.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i opened a few more boxes and i got the dress! i’m happy

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts

• JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    still struggling to get the earnable dress  :s everytime i do dates on oak in soho the vintage wine option never appears at first so i have to spend +15 energy in a single 1 hour date i want to cry
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Jilli said:
    still struggling to get the earnable dress  :s everytime i do dates on oak in soho the vintage wine option never appears at first so i have to spend +15 energy in a single 1 hour date i want to cry
    @Jilli If that happens to me I do the things that cost the least amount of energy, 1-3, and after just a few taps of those it shows up.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finished! ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Finally got the hair! I really want to get the updo as well but I’ve won everything else but it... I think I’ll just let it go so I don’t risk losing the little bit of k stars I have left 😂 hopefully I can win it in a tb box years from now 

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • maddieexoxomaddieexoxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited May 2021
    💖Level 63💖
    A+++
    Free Player 🖤 IOS
    🇨🇦
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Jilli said:
    @Jilli If that happens to me I do the things that cost the least amount of energy, 1-3, and after just a few taps of those it shows up.
    @DaisyJ i’m so unlucky that when i tapped the actions that costs less energy it only left the love guru (9 energy) and the 8 energy $200 cash option lmao
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Finished the event earlier this morning/afternoon! Loooveeee the succulent handheld and hair 🥰
    She/Her
    Android
    Jilli said:
    DaisyJ said:
    Jilli said:
    @DaisyJ i’m so unlucky that when i tapped the actions that costs less energy it only left the love guru (9 energy) and the 8 energy $200 cash option lmao
    @Jilli Oh noooo lol, that’s interesting though, I’ve never gotten that “love guru” option in Oak.
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Are we supposed to get event points for finishing the Maya writing column storyline?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Jilli said:
    DaisyJ said:
    Jilli said:
    @Jilli Oh noooo lol, that’s interesting though, I’ve never gotten that “love guru” option in Oak.
    You get it if you've done the love guru comeback quest
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Finally finished getting the earnables, everything is cute, I love this hairstyle!

• chelschels Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Okay so I have 486 stars and everything I want for kimversary is is 445 but that doesn’t include the tb items they’ll add. I got the glasses in my free box and chased the dress and hair which only took one try. Should I chase the shoes?

like-yes
    lol-no
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited May 2021
    eden_ said:
    Are we supposed to get event points for finishing the Maya writing column storyline?
    It might be that you only get the event points if you finish the storyline on Fridays, I think that's the "special bonus" they talk about at the beginning of the storyline. I finished on Friday and I got 50 event points
    Just finished! 😊

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited May 2021
    🦋Android Player🦋