🗳️💐 SYS 5/10/21 - May Flowers SYS 🌷🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 617 Posts
    maggiey said:
    So I’m currently 4th with two free tickets remaining and I’m really stuck on what to do and would love another opinion, should I submit the only extra ticket I have to hopefully be in 2nd so I can get the dress (because I love Midsommar and I feel like I need the dress to go with the crown I’ll probably get) or should I save it for another sys where I can have better chances of ranking even higher (maybe when I’m in gold so I can have a chance at all the items) 
    Agree: submit an extra ticket to hopefully get to 2nd place
    Like: save the extra ticket for another sys where I have a better chance

Wait Until the last minute. If you can get the dress, I’d do it, but in you can’t, save it. Wait until there is only like 5 minutes left to decide though. 
    ronniev said:
    Been doing really well this sys! I keep passing the TBs in my group so they probably think I’m also submitting a bunch of tickets 💀 oh well... currently in 2nd place:) 
    Did I just spot you??

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    looks 7-11 🌺

Omg gorgeous😍

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,646 Posts
    YoMomma said:

🌼 Flower Power 🌼
    Stunning as always! 🌸💕
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,066 Posts
    @pristineperson thank you love 💕 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Look 6-12! 
    I’m overusing this hair, love it !!! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Looks 9-12

• LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 6,087 Posts
    My looks 5-12:

Really happy with my scores!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,461 Posts
    Last four looks. Didn’t reach the make up. Hoping I drop down from 9th as I’d rather have a silver box, not a fan of the TS items and I don’t want to go back into gold.

I play on iOS
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

so sad that uma thurman's ivy didn't do well😩
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited May 13
    My looks 1 - 12. The fact that i love flowers and fairies makes me took any chance that i could to be a flower fairy. I'm so happy with this theme!

I guess my silver 3 group are struggling with their scores because even with these scores that i got, i become the 2nd and beats some TBs. Hope i could get the dress!
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @tortor omg yes! That’s me :’) thank you for the vote 💕😇 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    1-4 ✨

2nd why tho 😀

Even though I started a bit late for this SYS, I am 11th in Gold. I thought I’d be higher this time because of my delay. Was I wrong?

I loved the flowery dress so badly but I am so far away from it 😔

5-8 ✨

9-12

I am run out of ticket 😔 I expected to be higher in the sorting in order to get the dress, that’s why I started 1 ticket late (so that maybe I could match with players who get a little lower rates but didn’t work). Now I couldn’t even get the last earnable... I will never try this again. & I don’t think I will finish as 8th I am sure it will get lower. Wish I could stay at Silver but the result is never different for me there either 😔
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Going to sleep in first place 🤩 let’s see what happens in the morning... lol 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 481 Posts

First is one of my favourite looks I’ve ever put together, second is the most boring look possible that I thought might get me 10-20 votes (just enough to keep me from levelling up while still getting a silver box.....it’s my best score this SYS 😂
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Not planning on buying any tickets so definitely not getting the handheld this time😕 didn’t even realise my style level was so low since i didn’t really participate properly in the last 2 sys but i’m happy with my votes though, wasn’t too bad💕
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 716 Posts
    Since I started late I am short one ticket and will not be getting the face paint. Looks 11,12. Still 2cn place I hope I stay 🌹

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 50 / iOS
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 365 Posts
    Just looking at my looks and I think I've used an extra ticket by accident somewhere along the line I've got 14 in total but it's 13 for weekend isn't it? 🤨 I wish we got a pop up about using extra tickets 🎟😩 to be fair I love the ts prizes but as it stands I wouldn't of needed to use an extra one. 
    First two looks. Surprised the second look got that many points, was expecting high 20s-low 30s based on last SYS.

Just spotted that second look in the VB.... wish this vote could count toward your overall total lol

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 79 Posts

Love the face paint 😍 I wish we could get colorful body glitter and body paint ❤️
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 200 Posts

I submitted this look expecting it to get 19 votes, maybe even less, just so I could get the kstars and level down but… 😑
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 780 Posts

I wasn't very inspired and I totally missed a ticket, but still, because I did unusually well towards the end there I ended up getting the face paint anyway. Woo!
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

The tatoo is cute
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @e_corvo your doll looks so much like Vanessa Kirby. Don't know if it was intentional lol 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.