🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @tortor there is a remove button next to their name if you are the leader
    iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The 11.3 update was the September one, these are the items of the update. So everything before these items it's available to buy 😊

Wait so these items aren’t available yet? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    The 11.3 update was the September one, these are the items of the update. So everything before these items it's available to buy 😊

Wait so these items aren’t available yet? 😭
    @KkhAngelica yes they are supposed to be, those items and everything before them should be able to buy 😊
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Got the update. I hope the squads can get more diamonds soon because I want to save up at a less slugless speed.
    Platform: Android

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    yezx said:
    kadamisia said:i
    yezx said:
    kadamisia said:
    Offtopic, but I loved Belgium's performance! The band was greattttt😍
    Omg noooooo, most Belgians hate it 😂. I told my friends you said this and they all laughed hahahaha
    HAHAH WHAT
    why tho? 😭😭 I think it was one of the best ones right next to Malta and Ukraine 😂 I mean, the vocalist didn't sing out of tune like... some of the other countries 😂
    Okay true! Lowkey love Cyprus (I think haha). There’s a huge background story in belgium, he ditched his previous singer for the current one, and the current one left the group yeaaars ago... So it was a bit shady to change lead singer before eurovision... I’m not sure if Belgium will go to the finals lol 
    I had no idea! Still, it was nice to hear the clean vocals 😂 
    Poland is performing on Thursday I think(?) and the vocalist is Rafał Brzozowski and girl 😂😂 There is literally plenty of memes about him and like all Poles unite to make fun of him 😭😂 So I don't think it gets any worse 😛
    I can’t believe we made it 😭 hahaha looking forward to seeing Poland perform thursday!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Now you can get event items from 11.3 and earlier. As for squads, we're looking into a potential issue where you can't accept members to a private squad.
    @KalindaKing then why can’t I get the kimiversary eyes?! 😿💔

iOS player
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited May 2021

Nvm
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    hi Anyone else’s diamonds and dyes missing?? 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    Now you can get event items from 11.3 and earlier. As for squads, we're looking into a potential issue where you can't accept members to a private squad.
    @KalindaKing then why can’t I get the kimiversary eyes?! 😿💔

@asalaxo i think kimiversary items usually aren’t available, i might be wrong though!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴

thank you for this 💕💕
    what about the items before this update that we can now buy? does anyone know? 😅
    iOS player
    @Chqrlotte I was hoping this would change 💔
    iOS player
  • KatarzynaKatarzyna Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? I can't finish the dowload :( 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    How do I accept member requests? I got the inbox messages but I can’t open them 😟
    @TamaraHills thank you! you’re awesome 🥰
    iOS player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I see a couple of items I want to get when I actually have more diamonds since I'm not sure if they're part of the next sale.
    Platform: Android

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Why is mine showing only two squads to join? I mean, this one does sound hilarious, but shouldn’t there be others by now?

• KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Katarzyna said:
    Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? I can't finish the dowload :( 
    Its downloading the additional file check in notification..or wait for few mins it will finish it.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited May 2021
    The decorations are so cute!! (You forgot San Diego). I wish we could decorate our Bel Air mansion!!! 🌈
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    So bye bye updated throwback boxes!
    Thanks Glu @KalindaKing
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    tortor said:
    If anyone is curious this is what happens when someone shops your look

Only 1 diamond? 😭 I thought we’d receive the same amount that they spend 💀
    Same for sure thought we would get more i do think we should get the same amount they spent 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.