🎆✨KK:H v11.12 Update -Celebrate Yourself!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    kayleekkh said:
    I just found out Glu previous game Nicki Minaj has chat and customize house feature which i think it is so cool 😭 I hope in the future we can have these feature in our game 

Ugh the disappointment that I had when I found out they didn't update it anymore😓. Honestly if they would start to update it, I would re-download it
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Absolutely in love with all the spoilers!
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Are they seriously going to wait until Halloween to give us the fantasy skin colors? I think they are ☹️
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I keep thinking about the squads function and getting so excited. We don’t know how many prizes we’ll get yet, but it seems like this could be the perfect solution to us wanting more diamonds and Glu wanting more money. People will likely buy more diamonds and stars to give back to their friends. I do wish we got a diamond business or tasks, but if we are able to get a lot of diamonds from our squads, I think it’s an amazing idea. Can’t wait to see how it goes!
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited May 2021
    It would be really cool to have some of the flirty quests we’ve been getting lately but with female options (like willow or maya) for pride month! I’m getting tired of having to reject Cassio and Raul over and over lol. I also wish the other characters in the world wouldn’t just assume you’re into them, like with that movie star guy. I chose the most distant options possible with him, but there were STILL rumors that my lesbian character was having an affair with him. Like...?

I know it would take some work to implement, but it would be great if we could somehow set our character’s preferences. I don’t even bother interacting with male NPCs anymore, because they’re almost always trying to flirt with me. I’ve never chosen to flirt with or date a male character, but they’re still always looking at me with those hearts over their heads. Meanwhile, female NPCs never have hearts over their heads. If I want to find a girl to date, I have to hope the option to flirt randomly pops up or use connections. 

More consideration for LGBT people in the writing and quality of life tweaks for us in the dating gameplay would be the best acknowledgment for pride, in my opinion.
    I completely agree! I'm pansexual, but I generally only flirt with female NPCs because otherwise I'm inundated with male NPCs in my contact list. It would be cool if there was like a lesbian bar or gay club (or just queer bar/club) so you could go there and meet the gender of dolls you're into! Or, as you said, have way of setting (or changing) that option in the game. More queer options for storylines would be amazing too! I think they made that option available in the alien storyline (you could flirt with the male or female alien), and there wasn't much character development but just having the option made me really happy! Haha... In short though I agree with you! 🏳️‍🌈😄 P.S. Bring back my alien queen!!!
    Edit: grammar
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Love the rainbow purse and rainbow balloon 
    How many diamond and k star kollections will there be this update kalinda?
    How many diamond and k star kollections will there be this update @kalindaking
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I have a good chance at the Gemini items for that SYS. It's my sign so it'd be nice if it went well.
    Platform: Android

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Can someone please tell me the steps to using a handheld with the korkov hair again? Lol idk why it’s tripping me up so hard right now 🤣
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Can someone please tell me the steps to using a handheld with the korkov hair again? Lol idk why it’s tripping me up so hard right now 🤣
    It’s very simple actually, I learned this recently, all you have to do is click the undress button here!

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    @pristineperson ugh, thank you so much! I kept trying the nail glitch and was so confused 😆
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @haylee7 the nail glitch should work, too, but you can't do it with the "fashion nails" it has to be regular nails. I just tried it and it worked.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @KalindaKing we need new eye/lips/makeup options or bring back ALL of the older makeup looks 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    we should be able to pick which kollections we want in rotation, i’ve been waiting for the in full bloom kollection for months now 😩 
    It's in rotation, mine refreshed like 12 hours ago and that is one of my new ones. I haven't tried it yet since I'm trying to save all the stars I can get lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I love all the new handhelds!😍😍
    The pride balloon is so cute and I'm excited for the flags. I hope they have a pan one.🥰 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    I’m liking the squad idea!!! What about everyone else? 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Is the update gonna be today?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • _skyler_rose_kkh__skyler_rose_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Is the update gonna be today?
    Kalinda said early this week but not today so let's see what happens 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Yeah kalinda said not today 
    I hope there’s a new diamond kollection when the update comes out? 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.