Join A Squad To Get More Rewards!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I have earned the full rewards with the squad box EVERY DAY since my male doll joined, and he hasn’t received any of it. I tap “collect” but I never receive energy, stars, or the opportunity to open a box. This is so frustrating 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rikk Team released a fix for rewards for male dolls today, so you'll get it going forward!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing future suggestion: a one or two-look competition where votes for squad members add up toward prizes (some way to compete as a squad, but doesn't affect SYS level since individuals may want to level down)
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Since i believe yesterday I’ve had a yellow ( ! ) notification over the squad button on the bottom, not the mailbox it’s empty and I’ve already collected the rewards. When i click into the squad there is nothing new to see or any update or anything. When i exit back out to the regular game play screen the notification is still there. Not sure if anyone else’s is like this and I’m missing something when i click into squads?? 

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @KalindaKing hi I think making a chat in the squad feed will be a good idea because I have members aren't here in the fourm and I can't keep track if they log in daily or a check mark beside the players to let us know whether they are daily players or not
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Since i believe yesterday I’ve had a yellow ( ! ) notification over the squad button on the bottom, not the mailbox it’s empty and I’ve already collected the rewards. When i click into the squad there is nothing new to see or any update or anything. When i exit back out to the regular game play screen the notification is still there. Not sure if anyone else’s is like this and I’m missing something when i click into squads?? 

I had the same issue and realized that it happens when a new contact is added. I think the phone used to be there instead of the squad button. Try scrolling through your contacts and see if that clears the notification!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk Team released a fix for rewards for male dolls today, so you'll get it going forward!
    Thank you 🙏 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I didn’t know the squad boxes had a box with 4 diamonds in it @emmym?
    Pearl said:
    rellbelle said:

I had the same issue and realized that it happens when a new contact is added. I think the phone used to be there instead of the squad button. Try scrolling through your contacts and see if that clears the notification!
    It worked, thank you!! ☺️
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’ve been trying to purchase a top from my sister’s lookbook but it says she doesn’t have any lookbooks added when she does have almost 5! Why does that happen?🥲
    I really think the gift feature when a squad member makes a purchase should include triple threat at least. A doll in my group got a $5 diamond pack and we were gifted 5 energy. If that’s the extent of the gift, why shouldn’t triple threats get a gift also? I thought we would get like a k-star at least or something. Hopefully in the future it’s included! 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I got kicked out again🤦🏾‍♀️😂😂. Is there anyone with a squad I can join? I’ve been playing for 2 going on 3 years now, I play daily and always spend money unnecessarily in the game lol
    Hi 😀 Have you found a squad? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    right now there is nothing to tell you who logged in.  But each squad can certainly keep track, however  it would be the honor system. If 14 people said they logged in and played, hopefully that number will agree with the game when it says how many logged in. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    right now there is nothing to tell you who logged in.  But each squad can certainly keep track, however  it would be the honor system. If 14 people said they logged in and played, hopefully that number will agree with the game when it says how many logged in. :)
    We're having an issue with this - our squad page says only 11/15 people have logged in meaning we won't get the last box for today, but our group has spent the past couple hours being ace detectives lol 

13 of us sent screenshots of us playing today, and we all play a themed OOTD daily which we also sent screenshots of in our text group. However it still says only 11/12 for the final gift level???? We're so confused lol 

@KalindaKing help?? 🖤 anyone else having this issue??
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @jwawawa Our squad had this issue about 2 weeks ago were the counter was stuck at 11/15 people. We still got the box as when we went to collect our rewards, it said 14 of us had logged on that day (even though the counter was still at 11 when the day ended) so I definitely think it's just a glitch with the counter for that one day since it's been completely fine since then. I hope this turns out to be the same glitch you're facing and that you'll still be able to get your box today 💕
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @KalindaKing, is there something I need to do to trigger getting actual items in my squad boxes? Day after day, all I ever get is dye or energy. I’m missing several past items. We’re in the third week since this feature was added, and I’m seeing dolls posting pallets with like 4 or 5 past items in them, and most of mine have none. Not even diamonds. If I do get anything in my pallet, it’s usually just one item. This is nothing more than another daily box with cash, dye, and energy. What are the odds of me ever getting anything at this rate? How is this fair? As usual, another feature ruined by greedy GLU. 
    maggiey said:
    @jwawawa Our squad had this issue about 2 weeks ago were the counter was stuck at 11/15 people. We still got the box as when we went to collect our rewards, it said 14 of us had logged on that day (even though the counter was still at 11 when the day ended) so I definitely think it's just a glitch with the counter for that one day since it's been completely fine since then. I hope this turns out to be the same glitch you're facing and that you'll still be able to get your box today 💕
    That's exactly what happened to us, thank you! I'm glad it's not just us,  but I def hope they fix it soon. It's stressful lmao 🖤🖤
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    When you had the issues with the daily login counter showing an inaccurate number, did anyone in your squad join a different squad that day? That seems possible. If not and it's just a glitch, but you get the correct rewards, then that's odd!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @KalindaKing no one in our squad had joined a previous squad before. Customer care said they were aware of the issue when I spoke to them but didn't have a timeline as to when it would be fixed
    When you had the issues with the daily login counter showing an inaccurate number, did anyone in your squad join a different squad that day? That seems possible. If not and it's just a glitch, but you get the correct rewards, then that's odd!
    @KalindaKing same with our group. We've all been together from the beginning. Yesterday was the first time it showed the wrong number of logins (but we all still got all the rewards). I'm glad customer service is working on a fix for it; we haven’t reached out to them since it worked out ok and they already know about it. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    please use the threads in Squads to arrange for squads. Moving posts there now. Thanks
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I’m michaelacorkum said:
    Hey! My squad has 3 new spots available! We are a very active squad, usually always getting the box everyday. I am A list. Requests are open! #466982 

I love this dress!! Where did you get it from?
    @KalindaKing how come your own player profile doesn’t show up to show when we last played just members in your squad? 
    Got the new hair in the squad box!!!!
  • roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    for any daily players looking for a squad i just cleaned out my unactive players so i’ve got five more spots open🧐
  • lLooReelLooRee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Be free to join my squad all I ask for is daily players :) u all are welcomed 
  • lLooReelLooRee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    lLooRee said:
    Be free to join my squad all I ask for is daily players :) u all are welcomed 

• cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Edit -- just saw the answer on the first page😒🤦☺

Is there a way for the squad leader to remove people that haven't been playing? We have a few that aren't playing and the rest of us are missing out on getting the full rewards. Its making people that are actually playing leave our squad😭😭😭😭😭
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hello everyone! I am a daily player and I would like to join a squad with daily players! I don’t know if this is the right place to ask for this lol if not please warn me so I can write to the related thread. Anyone looking for daily players in their squad, you can tag me or message me!

Edit: found a squad dolls, thanks! 💕
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @cait6336 yes, you have an option to view the doll profile and you can remove them from there, just click on a doll and you will she they have a view profile button
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝