👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    im a free player that plays daily & occasionally spends money on the game if anyone is looking for members to be in their squad 🤭🤭
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Hi I would love to join a squad. I'm a daily player and I spend way too much money on the game lol. I've been playing for about 4 years and would be happy to put anything on my lookbook for anyone, just ask and I got you! 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Well idk how to do this but i'm from Argentina and i think it would be fun to join a squad with people from latin america or spanish speakers :)
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Ooh I'm thrilled about this feature!!! I'm part active, part lurker here and don't have FB linked so I don't have any friends in-game. If anyone is looking for another squad member, I'm more than game 
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am looking for a squad too I am a daily player but I don’t have any friends in the game. I occasionally spend money but not that often. I have been playing for years so I have a lot of older items in my closet!
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    im looking for an honest and completely uninterested friendship with a doll thats spends on diamonds and stars very often, so you can join my squad c: lol
  • sproutsprout Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m new to the game and recently started following the forum but I consistently do Show Your Style events and am looking for a squad! Please message me if you are interested in me joining your squad!! Good luck to everyone searching~ 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    Hey guys I think I’m gonna start my own squad!! I’m a daily player and have been playing pretty much since the very first day that KKH was released in 2014! I am a paid player and I spend money on the game pretty frequently and I have quite a large selection of items from past years that I would be more than happy to include in my Lookbook for you guys to purchase from. I would really love to include anyone who enjoys playing this game, whether you’re new to the game or have been playing for years, a paid player or a free player. Please PM me if you’re interested in joining my squad💞

**Also I’m currently thinking of naming my squad “All CHARged up” in honor of Char who was banned a few months ago for standing up against racism on the forum, so if you’re a player like me who feels that there needs to be justice for Char as well as change on this forum, please feel free to join☺️
    me me pick me 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I will create a squad and until now we have 5 girls! If anyone wants to join just let me know! 🥰
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    just joined the forum and i’m looking for a squad!!! 
    with brazilians would be even nicer 👀🤩
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi, I am a long time lurker of the forum and decided to make an account to find a squad 🤩 i am a daily player! I have been playing for about a year and buy tickets/stars/diamonds fairly often. I would love to join a squad with a mix of free players and non! 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Would love to join a squad if anyone has a free spot!💕 I’m a daily player🥰
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Hey guys, long time no see! I'd like to be in a squad with forum members so if you want please send me a pm 💕
    Android
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Long time (since the game launch!), paying, daily player! Lmk if anyone wants to squad up! 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Ouuuh, so I'm playing my third year and have been able to gather quite some items too ( I'm too lucky in silver boxes haha), playing daily and I hope there's a squad willing to accept me. 👀🤞  I'm a free player though, but I do spend K-stars & diamonds frequently 🤗
    Good lucks to all of us 🎊
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    So I'm starting my own Squad and I'm looking for anyone who wants to join. I'm a daily player and I spend money from time to time.
    My sister is a non forum doll who also plays daily and spends frequently. 
    She's going to be in my Squad, anyone looking for a Squad to join just PM me and we'll figure out a name and motto so when it launches we'll be ready to go.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    So I'm starting my own Squad and I'm looking for anyone who wants to join. I'm a daily player and I spend money from time to time.
    She's going to be in my Squad, anyone looking for a Squad to join just PM me and we'll figure out a name and motto so when it launches we'll be ready to go.
    HI! I'm the sister! I was a non-forum doll but I joined! 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    Hey guys I think I’m gonna start my own squad!! I’m a daily player and have been playing pretty much since the very first day that KKH was released in 2014! I am a paid player and I spend money on the game pretty frequently and I have quite a large selection of items from past years that I would be more than happy to include in my Lookbook for you guys to purchase from. I would really love to include anyone who enjoys playing this game, whether you’re new to the game or have been playing for years, a paid player or a free player. Please PM me if you’re interested in joining my squad💞

**Also I’m currently thinking of naming my squad “All CHARged up” in honor of Char who was banned a few months ago for standing up against racism on the forum, so if you’re a player like me who feels that there needs to be justice for Char as well as change on this forum, please feel free to join☺️
    I wanna🥺☺️
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Hi dolls,
    So far we have a squad of 3. Well 2 but 1 is a side game that gets logged into everyday...
    We are daily players that spend occasionally. 

Squad goals:
    Be kind
    Have fun

If you want to join our friendly team let me know! 

• Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm a fairly new player (since October 2020), and I would love to join a squad and meet other players! 👯 I play daily and I usually make a couple of purchases a month lol 💀💎 I don't know anyone else who plays so I'm exited to meet u guys 🥰 Let a girl know if you have room for me in your squad! 
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I’ll be happy to join. I play the game every day ALL the time😂 I don’t usually spend money on the game but if i do it’s only a small purchase anyway💕💕💕
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    As everyone else i’d love to join a squad who is active/plays a lot!😌🤌🏻💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hi dolls I def need a squad! Please add me to yours 💐💐
    Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️
  • matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    This looks exciting I hope I’ll find a nice squad 😊
    Amanda I really want to join your squad cause I'm Italian too! I'm speaking english right now just for all the dolls in the forum. I play daily since January 2020
    Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️
  • Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hello! I’ve been reading on here for a few months now and decided that it’s time for me to create an account and make my first post! I play daily and spend money occasionally, not too often though! I would love to join an active squad so if anyone’s looking for a member, feel free to let me know! 🥰
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    As everyone else is, I’m looking for a squad! I’m a free player but I do login daily 🤩 so excited for this!
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:

Ahhh i would love to join you💕💕
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hello! Old-time daily player since 2015 and old-time reader on this forum (I'm here for inspos and spoilers mainly). Never presented myself 'cause too shy and your dolls are so talented ✨
    I've plenty of looks and I really hope some of you dolls are going to accept me in your squads 💕
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited May 2021
    This sounds like fun. I’ll definitely be looking to join a squad. I play every day. Had game since 2014 (according to my iPad lol I can’t remember) so if anyone in my squad has item requests I’ll stick them in my look book for you assuming I have it 😃
    I play on iOS