👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Awesome Blossoms has 1 available spot.  We are looking for daily active players who also give Kudos. Squad #099787 

If you have joined or want to join if you could please message me or comment on our discussion page so you can be part of our discussion. Thank You 
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Awesome Blossoms has 1 available spot.  We are looking for daily active players who also give Kudos. Squad #099787 

If you have joined or want to join if you could please message me or comment on our discussion page so you can be part of our discussion. Thank You 
    I left my squad, because only a few people was login daily and I would like to join your squad.
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Awesome Blossoms still has 1 available spot.  We are looking for daily active players who also give Kudos. Squad #099787 

If you want to join if you could please message me or comment on our discussion page so you can be part of our discussion. Thank You 
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited March 2022
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited April 2022
    (found a squad, tysm !)
  • delcourtriadelcourtria Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If anyone is looking to score on daily gift boxes, my squad is the perfect thing for you! My divine one’s squad are one of the most active squad out there. Squad members who have not been online for at least a week will be kicked. Not doing so prevents us being active. We are only looking for committed and active members. We accept everyone! If you’re interested here’s the info! Don’t miss on this opportunity! Join us now!

Squad name and #: The Divine Ones/688226 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I don't think our squad leader is a forum doll but a couple of spaces recently opened up in our squad and it would be great if we could have some joiners from the forum. 

Squad name: Sparkies
    Squad number: 859060
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

2 spots available!
    Requirement: daily player
    The Scarletts #972433
  • haltertop6haltertop6 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Hey! I've just created a new squad and it needs active members. Anyone is welcomed to join, especially Y2K lovers! <3

FLAMING HOTTT
    Squad #: 817406
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    Hey dolls! We have 2 spaces available for our United King Dolls Squad. Rupaul’s Drag Race lovers unite! We’re in no rush and looking for just the right fit. Only an active doll who will share Kudos and chat with us on the Forum need apply! We’re also on Discord. 

We’re looking for a Queen that is kind and will compliment other players. We all encourage each other and are here to have fun. 

Message me if you are interested. 

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Still need x1 doll! Please DM me if you’re interested. 

• spetley08spetley08 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Is anyone here a member of this squad? There’s 5 inactive players currently and we missed out on the gift box because of it. Our squad is full too so it’s not like we can add more active players. If there’s anyone that’s apart of this squad or if there’s an active squad available please let me know!💕
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    My squad is great at giving kudos but we only get the box about half the time now 😔 I’m a daily player and always give out every single kudos when they refill. 

Let me know if there are any spots in a squad with 12+ members where you consistently get the box and every member gives out all their kudos (so probably at least 2 per achievement on the activity board). Bonus if there’s great look books :smile: 
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

14 spots open, daily players only please.

I occasionally spend real money (:

• mimstmimst Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Looking for 5 new member for my squad #854983
    SPARKLY QUEENS
  • lizcgblizcgb Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Hi! My squad is looking for new members: “Soul Sisters Club” #421859 I’m a daily player (Level 46) and looking for a group of friendly and active players willing to help each other out. 💕Please make sure you log in daily and give kudos. Non active players will be removed.
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Hello! Our squad is looking for one member, we give kudos and recieve the daily box every day. If you want in just let me know. 
    The girlies #310962💕
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Whoever this is, can you please message me so I know who you are and can add you to the squad? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • aaberrethaaberreth Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello!
    We are looking for ✨3✨ new, active members! Please be log in daily and give lots of kudos 💜💜💜 we can’t wait for you to join our squad!

Girls Gone Wireless
    SQUAD #: 888817
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    kueenV said:
    kueenV said:
    Hi there! We’re looking for 2 more players to join our active squad - Celestial Dollhouse ✨💖 Request to join if you’re looking for an active squad to join! We have players that make purchases pretty regularly, so get ready for lots of gifts😊🥰

Squad #155174
    Still looking for 2 dolls to join our squad!!! 😊✨💖 Squad #155174 
  • LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hi, I'm looking for an active squad !
    I don't purchase a lot in the game, but I log daily and gives kudos
    If u have a discord server or other for discussion it's a plus! 

My doll is level 50 and a A++ celebrity 🥰
    edited April 2022
    Hello! I have a few spots open. Please join “Soul Sisters Club” #421859 I’m a daily player and looking for a group of friendly and active players willing to help each other out. 💕Please make sure you log in daily and give kudos. Non active players will be removed.
    edited April 2022
    Loukkh said:
    Hi, I'm looking for an active squad !
    I don't purchase a lot in the game, but I log daily and gives kudos
    If u have a discord server or other for discussion it's a plus! 

My doll is level 50 and a A++ celebrity 🥰
    Hello! I have a few spots open. Please join “Soul Sisters Club” #421859 I’m a daily player and looking for a group of friendly and active players willing to help each other out. 💕Please make sure you log in daily and give kudos. Non active players will be removed.
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Hi guys! Still removing players almost every few weeks due to inactivity. There’s a spot open again ☺️

Requirement: daily player
    The Scarletts #972433
  • zoey_rosezoey_rose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello! I have four spots open. Looking for daily players who also frequently give out kudos! Please join Lavishing Ladies #255337   

edited April 2022
    Neon could you  please message me so I can add you to our squad and our squad discussion in the forum
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Heyyy I need a new squad🙌🏼😭 An active squad plesse.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Heyyy I need a new squad🙌🏼😭 An active squad plesse.
    Hey, my squad is looking for a new member who gives kudos daily, we give kudos daily. Please pm me. 💜 @jennahbanner
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29