👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hey guys! My squad is looking for 3 members, we are very active squad
    The squad name is The Bratz, the squad #:056606 
    you can dm me so i will approve your request to join, we also have a squad chat 
    Please join us 🌸🌺✨
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• pheebskimnanipheebskimnani Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    Hey guys! My squad (TheGoldenGirls) is looking for two more players! Anyone is free to join! We get all three rewards daily and often send gifts! SQUAD #: 060786
    I just joined ✌🏽
  • stylesmart75stylesmart75 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi! Been playing on the app for a while, but just joined the Glu community. I'm a daily player who loves giving kudos (my give and receive ratio is serious skewed 😽) and doesn't mind making purchases here or there✨ I've been looking for an active, daily squad for a while, but haven't had much luck. Thought I'd give this a try!
  • zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Got kicked for “not giving kudos” in my last crew yet I did just came back from a long hiatus. Decided I’d make my own crew now instead 😌 kicking people for being inactive for 48 hours. Kudos are MUCH appreciated, but will not be kicked for “having given less than 100 kudos”

name: kudos krew
    squad #: 426956
  • AzaleiaAzaleia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hello! I am new to this forum and hope that I can find an active squad (all the squads that I find in the squad search window are inactive :( active ones are always full). I play every day and will give kudos. ^^
    iOS
  • Arina_kkhArina_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    if you‘re looking for a new squad, join me. 
    created a new one, got a lot free spaces. 

just be active und don‘t forget the kudos.🌸
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Does anyone have a free space in their squad? Looking for a active one that gets at least all three  boxes. The current one I'm in doesn't seem to be very active, it only gets the first box and not that often :neutral: I'm a daily player, and when I'm not able to do daily login I try to be active during the weekends.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

Hi so I’m in this squad called belair belles and we have 2 extra spaces if anyone wants to join! Also there is a hacker in our squad as you can see a white hand. I’m not sure where to report them to can anyone help me? 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I'd love to join am active squad.  :)
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • BrittullochBrittulloch Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Romaki said:
    I'd love to join am active squad.  :)
    Are you still looking for a squad? :) 
  • BrittullochBrittulloch Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Please feel free to join my squad!!💕 
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

if anyone is looking for a member, i would love to join — i login daily and give kudos 

• prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hyejin said:

if anyone is looking for a member, i would love to join — i login daily and give kudos 

Are you still looking for a squad awesome blossoms has space DM if you want to join 
  • naumiadnnaumiadn Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    hi guys i still have 3 space left in my squad! Daily active player needed, come join:smiley:
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Hey, I’m looking for an active squad. I give away kudos, and play daily. 
    Send me your squad number if you have an active squad with minimum 12 active players❤️
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Hello dolls! Our squad Dash Dolls 💫 is looking for a daily player! We always get our daily box, send kudos and make regular purchases of diamonds and kstars! We have fabulous lookbooks as well!  We’d love for you to join us #591699 💎✨ 
  • ilikeivyilikeivy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Hi all! Looking for active players ONLY! I just cleared a full roster and removed all inactive players. All current members login daily and give out kudos. Please join only if you can do the same as I monitor this closely. Looking forward to playing together! :) 
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited August 2022
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:
    Hello dolls! Our squad Dash Dolls 💫 is looking for a daily player! We always get our daily box, send kudos and make regular purchases of diamonds and kstars! We have fabulous lookbooks as well!  We’d love for you to join us #591699 💎✨ 
    Still looking for one more doll 🫶🏽
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Awesome Blossoms has 1 spot available. We always collect all 3 gift boxes and give kudos. If interested in joining please message me or comment here! Thank You!
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Hey dolls! I have 1 available spot in my squad and we’re looking for an active and daily player to join us! We’ve never missed a squad box and have a kudos system to ensure kudos are given equally! 

We also use a squad discord to communicate! Send me a message if you’re interested! 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Hey dolls! I have 1 available spot in my squad and we’re looking for an active and daily player to join us! We’ve never missed a squad box and have a kudos system to ensure kudos are given equally! 

We also use a squad discord to communicate! Send me a message if you’re interested! 
    I'm looking for an active squad! Do you still have room?
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
    @BeeBella yes we are! Can you send me a message as your profile is private and I can't send you one.
  • ilaydailayda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi! I've got 2 games on phone & tab and I'm looking for squads for both since the one I'm in is dead. I login daily and I participate in every SYS event so I update my lookbook so often :)
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hey everyone. I'm looking for a squad. I play daily. I haven't joined one yet cause i wasnt sure if anyone would have me. Thank you 
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    maggiey said:

@maggiey i know your squad is full but I just wanted to say that your squad name and quote/headline put a smile on my face lol. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Hey dolls, 

We have a spot open if anybody needs a squad. 

We also have a chat thread on the forum called The Scream Queens 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Hello friends!

We have been cleaning up our squad and are looking for active members who will log in daily and give out kudos to fellow members! Squad number #081884 

We use discord to chat, if you’re searching for an item of clothing you can request we add it to our lookbook for you to buy. 

We’d love to have you! 🤍 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Looking for an active squad - my old one started die. I rarely spend money, but play everyday and give kudos! 💗

Edit: Found one!
    maggiey said:

@maggiey i know your squad is full but I just wanted to say that your squad name and quote/headline put a smile on my face lol. 
    Sorry i'm just seeing this! That's so sweet of you  💕