✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    MQ;  I was so happy to get this hair, I was gutted I missed it as it’s really cute, and as you may have noticed my dolls not changed it since I won it lol. I also love this microphone aura, as although I have the other one, I think they work well for different themes.

MSS;

I play on iOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    june's here and that means... happy pride month and happy kimiversary month everyone!!! i hope everyone got something nice from simon in their free kimi box, and hopefully, your mega box palettes have been kind to you too!
    • Monthly Q: what's your favorite color?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: color love: style your doll from head to toe in your favorite color
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'll have to wait to answer since I can't even open my game. Sorry to people who haven't gotten kudos from me. I can't do anything in the game and I'm still waiting for help. I don't even know why it won't work since it worked fine the first time I opened the game yesterday. 
    Platform: Android

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    MQ: a light pink and similar shades
     Color icon pink v2svg

MSS: 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    I'll have to wait to answer since I can't even open my game. Sorry to people who haven't gotten kudos from me. I can't do anything in the game and I'm still waiting for help. I don't even know why it won't work since it worked fine the first time I opened the game yesterday. 
    are you on android? I fear this will happen to me any day now nobody seems to give a straight answer if they are fixing the fb problem or not. And I feel like there is nobody left working in the game anymore.
    I texted support over a seasons task i didnt get the points from and they took a over a week to respond and gave me a weird response kinda like they didnt know what I was talking about so I feel like their support at the moment is like general of glu/ea and not specific to kkh. Eggs doesnt seem to be active in the forum anymore. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited June 2023
    @geenellys Yes. If there's no one doing anything I don't know if I can even keep playing anymore. 
    Edit: Nevermind. I deleted another game that I realized was taking up a lot of space. That was the issue this whole time and I didn't even know.

tried my best with the kudos subs this week. it's ok if you can't give someone kudos because of login issues. i fully expect things to get harder and harder (kudos-wise) as the game sinks further and further into oblivion

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: i love blue! this one swatch in the eyeshadow section is probs my fav.

MSS:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    hi dolls, gianna let me know she decided to part ways with the game. i'm grateful for all of your continued participation (or attempts to with regard to connectivity issues of late). i expect things to start to peter out at some point, and if you ever feel like you are ready to leave at any point -- even if the game isn't shut down yet -- you are more than welcome to do so. just give me or the squad a heads up first so we can all say goodbye properly!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    any of you having issues with the squad tab loading slower than usual and having no activities to kudos when it finally loads?
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    yes! it’s happening to me too
    ok, so it's not just me... i asked about it generally in the faq&support part of the forum and on a kkh discord to see if anyone else is also having the issue. no responses yet. i'm hoping it'll go away soon, otherwise we'll have a weird kudos week. idk if it's worth it to talk to game support cuz i've heard they've been unhelpful lately.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited June 2023
    *everything seems almost back to normal again so we'll try the original chart again (see below)*
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I’ve just checked my kudos and it’s down too. I use iOS, does everyone else whose having issues use iOS or are you android?
    I play on iOS
    MQ;
    I love bright neon colours, particularly neon pink. I really like neon with black, I have to wear arm/wrist support gloves and I was able to choose the colours and I picked neon pink and black. The physios said they’d not put those options together before.

MSS;

I play on iOS
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    i use iOS as well!
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I’m iOS and mine is also down
    I’ve just checked my kudos and it’s down too. I use iOS, does everyone else whose having issues use iOS or are you android?
    can any of our android dolls let us know if you're having issues too? thanks!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    can any of our android dolls let us know if you're having issues too? thanks!
    Yes Android is having the same issues unfortunately 😟
    fudge muffins, thanks @quiyanamoutik. someone from the kkh discord said she's not having issues.

the only new thing that's happened recently is gianna deleting the game. i was able to remove her last night after she deleted already and the activity page was already not working when i went in to do that.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited June 2023
    i messaged support and they're "reporting" it. idk if anything will come of it. hopefully, they fix it quickly. if nothing happens by a month from now, i'm willing to figure out how to delete this squad and invite everyone over to a new one to see if that gets around the issue. will keep everyone posted.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Hopefully I can actually give people kudos this week. I've been waiting for my problem to be fixed and it seems like the number of people who have the same issue has grown.

edited June 2023
    hi dolls, i tried the squad tab again and seems to be loading better now. i can see activities to kudos again!!! however, it's not loading more when i click the load more button and it's only showing the most recent 10 activities. i'm gonna swap out the adjusted kudos chart for the original one i was going to post today and hopefully the load more problem will be fixed soon. do your best to give your assigned kudos. fingers crossed everything else will go back to normal shortly!!!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    My game is also not letting me here load more notifications to give kudos other than the ones that are in the first page so the only person I'm missing to give kudos to is kathrine
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Well my game is showing me the white screen and I'm looking in my gallery for a screenshot of my ID which I thought I had and I cant find one 🙃 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    geenellys said:
    Well my game is showing me the white screen and I'm looking in my gallery for a screenshot of my ID which I thought I had and I cant find one 🙃 
    noooo, not you too 😩
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    the squad activity thing only seems to show the 10 most recent notifications now and the "load more" button is just not working. at this point, don't worry if you can't kudos everyone. the game is breaking down and our kudos system will break down with it.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)