💎The Elite List💎 {Squad Thread} ✨Please DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    this is me btw! @PrincessCDette
    uh hi
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Koko actually made a thread where squad leaders can post their squads looking for people, maybe there some members can be found ☺️
    Can't post the link tho, my previous comment about this is already sent for approval because of the link
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Koko actually made a thread where squad leaders can post their squads looking for people, maybe there some members can be found ☺️
    Can't post the link tho, my previous comment about this is already sent for approval because of the link
    Yeah I just saw that. I posted in that thread.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Hi!! My name is @Anjakkh
    My doll’s name is Anya
    I’ve been playing since 2019

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    So based on that post in the other thread we are officially at 15 members. The count for the gift box now says 10 even though we have the twelve it takes to get the box. Let's keep an eye on it and if it doesn't change we can all send a ticket to support and maybe we'll get a better response if we send in mass.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 

Check out the new banner made by @MsMKT86 with our new motto: Klassy, Kool, Elite. It's on the first page of the thread.

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Check out the new banner made by @MsMKT86 with our new motto: Klassy, Kool, Elite. It's on the first page of the thread.
    Hope ya'll like it!! ☺️
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
    We need to make a squad photo when we are all joined☺️
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Yay!🥰 Thank you ,sorry I don’t know your @ 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    damn guess I was a few hours too late logging on :( looks like the squads full
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Thank you for accepting me!! My dolls name is Kyra 🥰
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Does anyone have any items they’re looking for? If I have them I’ll make a look with it in
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    We only got the first two prizes😭 did everyone log in?
    We only got the first two prizes😭 did everyone log in?
    I don't understand how though. But today is the first day with a full squad so let's see how it works. 

@PrincessCDette, we're allowed to post inspo for the next SYS, right? Cuz I don't really have an idea about what to do so I was wondering what everyone else was going to do. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    @PrincessCDette I think I remember a doll mentioning that we have to play for ten minutes to get the rewards. Not sure if it’s true or not.
    MsMKT86 said:
    @PrincessCDette, we're allowed to post inspo for the next SYS, right? Cuz I don't really have an idea about what to do so I was wondering what everyone else was going to do. 
    Yeah go ahead cause I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

I put together a few looks I'm using! I don't know if anyone else thinks this is on theme but i like them, so feel free to use them?😄 ☺️
    kkhsimone said:
    I put together a few looks I'm using! I don't know if anyone else thinks this is on theme but i like them, so feel free to use them?😄 ☺️
    I love these! The 1st one on the top row and the last one on the bottom row are my faves! 
    So, I put these little ditties together. I like the top row better than the bottom but... I have no idea if any of these are on theme. 

I hope these are on theme but I don't know. 🙃

edited May 2021
    Not sure if all these looks are on theme, but don’t have much in my wardrobe. Also how do you post your looks side by side rather than down?
    I made a collage in picsart so they are nicely next to each other☺️ @iqrahussain06
    kkhsimone said:
    I made a collage in picsart so they are nicely next to each other☺️ @iqrahussain06
    Thank you 😊 
    Everyone screenshot your squad page in case you need to send a ticket to support. There have been some issues with some dolls not getting their GB. Also when you do open it screenshot and post so everyone can see what you got.

Is there any specific items y'all are looking for to buy with diamonds? 😊 I'm thinking about what looks i should put in my lookbook that someone would want to purchase☺️
    edited May 2021
    So I didn't get enough points to win the top (annoying 🙄) but here is the rest of my TS win!

Edit: These are the Earnables!

edited May 2021
    Has everyone started the SYS yet? These are my first 2 looks! 
    What about y'all? 
    I'll let you know how they score! 🤞🏾

Edit: Here are my outfits with the scores:

Not terrible but not great either! 
    These are my first two. I hope they do at least high 30s.🙃

First two looks!