All CHARged Up Squad Thread🔥✨ Please DONT post here (unless if you’re a member ;))

1101112131416Next

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @lisztomania I have added the watermelon slice. I’m sorry you went through this. I had an issue with losing my progress and they helped only somewhat but kalinda helped me get my refund because tech support wouldn’t. 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Thank you @lilirose98 💕 same thing happened to me, support said they couldn’t make any changes and I’m pretty sure they can lol but thankfully Kalinda helped out! I had never been frustrated over getting a new phone before 😹
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    @lisztomania I’m glad you were able to get your diamonds back!!! 
    @Tokyo_T it was thanks to your advice really ☺️
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Hey, dolls!
    I'm so sorry for being so inactive but happily the move is finally done! 🤗
    Looking forward to more interaction with you all again & I hope everyone had a great weekend ✨
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    hi everyone!! so happy to see activity here, i missed you all! 😊hope everyone has been well!!!

@lisztomania so glad you got that resolved! i had an issue where i spun a diamond kollection & lost like 32 diamonds & support was like well we'll give them back to you this one time but it's your network connection. NO it always happens to me with diamond kollection spins!!! i also switched my phone about a month or so ago & i think i lost a few items but honestly couldn't figure out what they were. do you have a good system you use to keep track?

& congrats on your move @Christie_KKH!! i managed to get out of my lease early so i'll be moving in december!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 42 🖤
    hiii @jm323 i just took screenshots of everything in my old phone before making the transfer 🙈
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    hi dolls! i know it's been kind of quiet in our thread & i just had an idea with the new update & finally being able to add some items to my lookbooks! would anyone be down to post what items we have that are new for each update that we have and/or what we have for upcoming sys incase anyone here wants anything?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 42 🖤
    Hi @jm323 i saw this picture in the update thread and marked the items i have. it's not much but i'll add them to my lookbook

She/Her
    iOS Player
    awesome @lisztomania! i just put a dot next to the ones i also have & then circled a few that i have that you don't. maybe this will give us some action over here lol
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 42 🖤