👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
edited May 2021 in KKH Squads
Welcome to the Cheetah Girls Squad thread 💕

My name is Maggie and my pronouns are she/her! I used to play this game when it first came out but deleted the app and only picked it back up in early 2020! I am a free player but I am always open to the idea of making a purchase if I really am desperate for the items
Feel free to share the name and pronouns in which you would like to be referred to (no pressure if you prefer not to!) as well as anything else you would like to share i.e. how long you've been playing, free player or paid player, what your doll looks like and etc!

This thread is for the squad to be able to chat and share anything you'd like since there is no chat feature in the game! This is also the place to share which items you are looking for so that we can include it in our look book! You can ask any questions and we'll do our best to answer them!

General rules: 
  • Please be respectful towards one another in order to keep this a safe space 
  • Would love if it you could log on daily (which shouldn't be a problem because I believe we're all daily players) but obviously life can get busy sometimes and that is totally understandable! Would appreciate it if you would let us know if you are going to be unable to to play for an extended period of time (no explanation needed!)
Reminders as per the squad info thread: 
  • To be counted as an player who has contributed to the daily login rewards, you have to play for at least 15 minutes each day
  • Only those who has contributed to the daily login rewards will get the rewards (i.e. if you haven't been active at all, you won't receive the rewards for that day)
  • Only diamond purchases in the look books will reward the player you are buying from
  • Only currency purchases (k-stars, cash, and diamonds) from real money will result in rewards for the rest of the group meaning ticket purchases and triple threats do not count
Squad motto: We are sisters, we stand together - The Cheetah Girls

I'm always open to any suggestions that you have to improve on the squad so don't be afraid to share it here or PM me!
Prev13456745

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Squad members:
    @maggiey (Maggie, she/her) 🎂: April 6th 
    @dinoqueen9 (Liv, she/her) 🎂: November 1st 
    @livimi (Liana, she/her) 🎂: November 11th
    @Galaxaura14 (Aurora, she/her) 🎂: June 14th
    @Aniya_ (Aniya, she/her) 🎂: November 30th
    @chrissyy (Chrissy, she/her) 🎂: July 18th
    @dpeters (Kate, she/her) 🎂: January 14th
    @brom617 (Bernadette, she/her) 🎂: June 17th
    @buffysummers0990 (Katie,she/her) 🎂: August 30th
    @Vidhi (Vidhi, she/her) 🎂: September 26th
    @lovelydoll (Elif) 🎂: February 9th
    @stylesmart75 (Sophia, she/her)
    @DramaDramaDrama (Summer)
    @alvaas (Alva, she/her) 🎂: January 18th
    @BeeBella (Bee or Bella, she/her) 🎂: June 21st
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Hiiii, my name is Aniya. Pronouns are She/Her. I’ve been playing for about a year & I am a paid player. So excited for this!!💕💕this is my doll
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Hi Squad 💕
    I am so excited for this feature!

First of all, thank you @maggiey for organizing this group!

My name is Lindsay and my pronouns are she/her!
    I played the game when it first game out, but deleted it and only redownloaded it about 6 months ago. I am mostly a free player but I have bought extra SYS tickets, stars and diamonds in the past ☺️

Can’t wait to “meet” you all !!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Hey all! I’m Liv, I use she/her pronouns and I’m really excited to be part of this squad! I’ve been playing for about a year now, I started during quarantine and haven’t put it down since 😅 I’m a free daily player but would be open to paying for certain things (I almost bought extra tickets for the 90s SYS to win the eyes but accidentally missed the deadline, oops)! My doll matches my profile pic for the most part, I change up the hairstyle and clothes but mostly keep the hair color and makeup the same. I’m really looking forward to hearing from yall ^-^
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Chrissy and I use she/her pronouns. I am occasionally buying things in the shop including tickets k-stars and diamonds and def plan to buy k-stars during the Kimiversary. I have been playing since this game came out, but have had many accounts accidentally overrun so I am unsure of how old this current doll I am using is. I am super excited about this new squad feature!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm so happy to be a part of this squad! Thanks @maggiey!

My name is Kate and my pronouns are she/her. My doll's name is Lena but initially she was named Dahlia Peterson which is why my user name is dpeters lol I've played since 2018 and I open my game daily. I'm a free player 😊 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Hi dolls, happy to meet all of you and get to know you! I'm Bernadette and my pronouns are she/her. My dolls name is Bern and I've been playing for 4+ years. I'm a paid player I buy kstars, tickets, and occasionally diamonds. Thank you @maggiey for putting this squad together! Here is a pic of my doll. 
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

Hi everyone! I love the name of our squad btw.

I’m Liana, 19, and my pronouns are she/her. I played the game when it first came out and started playing again in late 2020. I’m mostly a free player but will occasionally buy tickets and other things if there’s ever something I really want.

So excited to get to know y’all better! 

Once the squad is created in-game, i'm going to post an announcement here on how to search for the squad. I can also PM you if that is how you prefer to be notified

Please "Like" this comment if you would like a PM when the squad is available in-game (I'm only going to PM those who would like to be notified this way)
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Hi everyone, my name is Mary and my pronouns are she/her. I am so happy to be part of this squad, thank you @maggiey for inviting me to join. I have been playing for almost a year. I am a silver vip and buy diamonds, kstars and triple threats embarrassingly often. Here is a picture of my doll.
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Hello! My game name is Aurora, my pronouns are she/her. I've been playing this game since it came out in 2014, but I do remember not being as active a couple of years into it because it got boring and there were no major updates or changes to it. I started actively playing around around 2017-2018 to today! I log in daily, multiple times a day 😂
    I have purchased Triple Threat and a Fashion Goals deal in the past; I am open to purchasing diamond and k-star packs!
    So excited to have a squad 🥺 Love the squad name too 💛

She/Her
    Android
    The update is out! So be sure to update your game and here is how to find our squad! See you all there 💕

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I just sent you my request. My dolls name is Margaret.
    I also sent in my request. My dolls name is Bern. 
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Sent my request too, my dolls name is Liana Victoria.
    I see all your requests! According to Kalinda in the updates thread though, there is an issue with accepting requests to join (I literally can't see a button to accept any of them) so just hang tight for a second and hopefully they'll fix it soon
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So excited for this! I just sent a request! My doll’s name is Avery💕
    Just sent in my request, my doll’s name is Liv!!
    Everyone who's sent a request should be in the squad now! I took the advice of someone in the update threads to make the squad public for a second so everyone who's requested are automatically in the squad then I made it private again
    Anything anybody specifically wants to buy from Lookbooks? I made a couple outfits from some of my more popular past event items!
    If anyone has any requests please let me know and if I have the items I'll be glad to put them in my lookbook!
    edited May 2021
    For reference, these are the items that should now be available to be purchased with diamonds with this update! This was taken from the updates thread!

I’m 2 diamonds short at the moment but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could include this hairstyle in their look book and I’ll buy it as soon as I get enough

i just sent my join request :)
    i just sent my join request :)
    Just accepted!
    there are so many items i want, but i have so few diamonds to spend 😩

while i save up, will buying items from the lookbooks with kash and stars still provide you girls with rewards?
    I bought a couple items for kash in the lookbooks, somebody lmk if they get a reward for that!!
    @maggiey I'll put that hair in now. It's my favorite, I wear it all the time!
    there are so many items i want, but i have so few diamonds to spend 😩

while i save up, will buying items from the lookbooks with kash and stars still provide you girls with rewards?
    I believe Kalinda said in the squad info thread that it is only for diamond purchases in the look books! I wish we could get rewards for buying with kash and stars too though 😕
    brom617 said:
    @maggiey I'll put that hair in now. It's my favorite, I wear it all the time!
    Thank you, I should be able to get it in the next few days! Your doll looks absolutely amazing in that hair 💕