Options

👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• Options
    iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Hey guys! Does anyone have these eyes? I’ll buy them if I have enough Diamonds. 😅 I’m currently saving for the ombré lips

• Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Hey guys! Does anyone have these eyes? I’ll buy them if I have enough Diamonds. 😅 I’m currently saving for the ombré lips

I have them! I’ll put them in my lookbook! 💕
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Thank you so much, @Elenaaa! 💗 I’ll eventually buy them when I have enough Diamonds... 😅 This is going to be hard since it’s 50 Diamonds 😭
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @Elenaaa! 💗 I’ll eventually buy them when I have enough Diamonds... 😅 This is going to be hard since it’s 50 Diamonds 😭
    Yeah, they’re expensive 😅 I think your diamonds are better off used on something else since this update has a lot of new exciting things! 😉 Still in love with the dress from the new diamond collection 🥰 hopefully you get some nice new things with your diamonds! 💗
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Elenaaa said:
    Yeah, they’re expensive 😅 I think your diamonds are better off used on something else since this update has a lot of new exciting things! 😉 Still in love with the dress from the new diamond collection 🥰 hopefully you get some nice new things with your diamonds! 💗
    I only have 9 f**king Diamonds left. 😭 I had 23 at first but then I spent them on a “Showstopping Style” Diamond box and was able to get the crown from the “Goddess of Love” SYS and I really loved the crown but I also really want the sceptre and hair. 😭 There’s just so many things that I really want, especially the ones in the Diamond box 😔 </3. Maybe I’ll just sell my soul or something lmao hahahaha
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    @FoxieLola oh my your doll is so pretty! I love that hair so much! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @peachypink aww that's so nice thank you so much and that definitely means a lot coming from you, your doll is knock out!!

(I keep trying to @ Amber when I'm tagging you you'd think I'd get it by now lol) 
  • Options
    @FoxieLola thank you so much! 😍😍😍
    iOS 

• Options
    @Elenaaa I love this look! ❤️

iOS 

• Options
    @Elenaaa I love this look! ❤️

Ooh thank you! 🥰 I’m so inspired by this theme I was just gonna post even more inspo haha 😅 just love making looks for this SYS 😍♥️ Loved your inspo looks as well 💕
  • Options
    Pamela10Pamela10 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi girls, i just joined to the squad, my old squad wasnt active so i was looking for a new one, i'm an active player, i log everyday and always give kudos, great squad, greetings. 😊🦋
  • Options
    Pamela10 said:
    Hi girls, i just joined to the squad, my old squad wasnt active so i was looking for a new one, i'm an active player, i log everyday and always give kudos, great squad, greetings. 😊🦋
    Hi! 💕 Welcome to our squad! 💕
  • Options
    Pamela10 said:
    Hi @pamela!! Welcome to our lovely squad 💜
  • Options
    Elenaaa said:
    Pamela10 said:
    Thanks Elena, i saw you i'm the game, all your outfits are beautiful, greetings 😊
  • Options
    Welcome @Pamela10! ❤️
    iOS 

• Options
    FoxieLola said:
    Pamela10 said:
    Hi @pamela!! Welcome to our lovely squad 💜
    Thanks Foxielola for welcoming me, i'm new in the forum but i play a few years ago since 2020, since pandemic, follow my doll on ig if you have an account, my doll ig: pamela.kkh10  greetings 🌸😊
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Welcome @Pamela10! ❤️
    Thank you peachypink 😊
  • Options
    Pamela10 said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Pamela10 said:
    Thanks Elena, i saw you i'm the game, all your outfits are beautiful, greetings 😊
    Thank you so much 🥰 Love your looks as well! ♥️
  • Options
    Hi everyone 🙂

Just wanted to check in and see how you are all doing! There has been a few days that we have missed the gift box but I'm ok with that as long as you are all ok. I did remove a couple of people but only after a few weeks of being inactive and they are welcome to come back when they are ready.

If anybody needs some time away and doesn't want to be removed just send me a DM 

Big hugs for you all 💗 

Xxx
  • Options
    It’s nice to get the gift box because any extra chance for diamonds is good to me but I’m ok with missing it sometimes. 😊

I got these earrings in my kudos box today. Thank you! ♥️

iOS 

• Options
    edited September 2022
    I feel the same as @peachypink I also think it depends on holidays, I just came back from a trip and they didn’t have a lot of wifi at my hotel so I wasn’t able to log in every day last week! But I think you’re doing a great job of managing the squad @FoxieLola!! ♥️♥️
  • Options
    Aww thanks @Elenaaa that's so sweet of you ❤️ it's only after 3+ weeks I've removed people I think that's fair enough and my dms are always open 😊
  • Options
    FoxieLola said:
    Aww thanks @Elenaaa that's so sweet of you ❤️ it's only after 3+ weeks I've removed people I think that's fair enough and my dms are always open 😊
    I think that’s a great way of doing it to keep the squad active and get giftboxes! 😉 Thank you for everything! ✨💕
  • Options
    This update is for us, have you seen the title haha 👻 👑 
  • Options
    Yes! 😂❤️
    iOS 

• Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    yaaayy 🥳🥳 i was lurking for the new update thread of course it appeared when i was busy lol 🤞🤞 high hopes for the halloween update
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    Soooooo excited!! 🤪💕
  • Options
    I got this dress in my kudos box! I have wanted it forever! Thank you! ❤️

iOS 

• Options
    Does anyone understand how the friend referral system is supposed to work? I created a new side game and followed the referral link and it worked I got 5 energy from that but that's all that's happened and the side game doll is now B list and no other rewards have come through 🤔 I'm confused, I only set it up to give myself extra rewards lol 
  • Options
    Does anyone have this coat?

iOS