👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

2456719

Comments

  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I can see your request as well but at the moment it's just loading and then nothing happens. I think that that many people are doing it at the minute it might have crashed the server or something 😅 I will keep trying until it works!
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Hi @IrisChanel we do have some so you are welcome to join 😊 I've popped the code above. We're having a few technical problems at the moment where I can't open the requests but I am persistent and will keep trying until it works!!! ❤

    Ps love that hair on your doll 😍
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hi! I applied to join your squad :) 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    saam002 said:
    Hi! I applied to join your squad :) 
    Hey!! As soon as the requests are working I will accept your request! So frustrating ahhhhh lol 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I can see your request as well but at the moment it's just loading and then nothing happens. I think that that many people are doing it at the minute it might have crashed the server or something 😅 I will keep trying until it works!
    Not to worry, thank you for sorting it out for us 😊
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @FoxieLola thank you, i literally sold my soul to get that hair🙈
    Just sent a request to you🦋
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    edited May 2021
    OK dolls we may have to do this are you all ready if I make it public for a while...

    Let me know what name I'm looking for in game if its different to your forum name!
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    My doll is wearing a pink furry coat and braids! I'm about to enter 😀
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    OK that's worked for the pending requests 🥳 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    My doll is wearing a pink furry coat and braids! I'm about to enter 😀
    Your in she's just popped up love that look! 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Hii guys! I just joined, you can kick me if I wasnt supposed to😅 Ive been playing for almost a year, my old old game got lost in the void so I dont have that many items yet. 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Hi @sarie, no of course you are very welcome! I'll pop you on the members list 😊


  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    OK as far as I can tell its just @natkkh and @kayleealexis757 that haven't joined the squad yet am I right? So many random people join when it's public lol
    so really when you 2 are ready let me know so I can kick 2 random out to give you a place!!
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @FoxieLola thank you, i literally sold my soul to get that hair🙈
    Just sent a request to you🦋
    I was 100% prepared to do the same thing but I ended up in silver 3 so the hair wasn't available probably for the best lol 
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    OK as far as I can tell its just @natkkh and @kayleealexis757 that haven't joined the squad yet am I right? So many random people join when it's public lol
    so really when you 2 are ready let me know so I can kick 2 random out to give you a place!!

    wait hold on, do you guys have the squads on the game already? I haven’t had anything at all whatttttt 
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Not sure if you still have room but I just sent a request! I’ve been playing for just over a year as a paid player! My doll’s name is Joey. I usually just lurk on the forum but excited about these squads!! 🤗
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    justjoey said:
    Not sure if you still have room but I just sent a request! I’ve been playing for just over a year as a paid player! My doll’s name is Joey. I usually just lurk on the forum but excited about these squads!! 🤗
    Hey, we still have room so welcome to the squad 😊 I'll pop on now and try adding you in

    @natkkh update went live but only within the last hour I'll save you a spot don't worry just send a request to The Scream Queens 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Thanks for adding me !!! Super excited 🤩🤩
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    justjoey said:
    Not sure if you still have room but I just sent a request! I’ve been playing for just over a year as a paid player! My doll’s name is Joey. I usually just lurk on the forum but excited about these squads!! 🤗
    Hey, we still have room so welcome to the squad 😊 I'll pop on now and try adding you in

    @natkkh update went live but only within the last hour I'll save you a spot don't worry just send a request to The Scream Queens 
    I have no update or anything at the moment but I will let you know and join as soon as I get it. I’m literally checking every 10 mins but will go bed soon so it will either be done tonight or in the morning x 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Thanks @FoxieLola!

    I love looking at everyone’s lookbooks! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

    Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    No worries ill make sure everyone on here gets a spot so don't worry we are a team now !!❤
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Oh my goodness I know @peachypink I'm gonna be Diamond bankrupt because of this feature I can already feel a diamond pack coming on lol 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Thanks @FoxieLola!

    I love looking at everyone’s lookbooks! ❤️
    That reminds me i should create a few🙈
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I've totally forgotten about SYS with all this going on lol 
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    So excited! If it’s okay to kick off the requests I’m looking for this first skirt and second hair! I’m happy to add anything to my lookbook as well if I’ve got it!! 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I'll put the second hair in for you with the full outfit so you can find it 
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @FoxieLola you rock! ❤️
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    You do I just got 2 diamonds for that lol loving that feature! ❤
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    hi, i sent a request to join, I play daily and spend a little too much money on this game. Also just made an account here to join this squad lol
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    hi, i sent a request to join, I play daily and spend a little too much money on this game. Also just made an account here to join this squad lol
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.