✨ Pink Ladies Squad Thread ✨

Comments

• Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    loraainec said:
    Happy Birthday @Adriana_Couto!! Wish u a wonderful day and tons of happiness! 🥳🥳🥳 
    Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️☀️
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Omg I can’t believe this coincidence, last week I was in the same ts group as Tova, and now I’m in the same ts group as you @MaFe 🥰❤️

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @loraainec I can't believe that I didn't notice! I was so sad because I was in Bronze for the third time, I just ignored the TS group and didn't notice when support changed me to Gold! Hope you did well 🤗
    In this Night at cabaret SYS I should be in Silver 3, but I sent 2 looks about 5 hours ago and still don't have a TS group button 
    I'm so tired of this issues 😩
    iOS | Brazil
    MaFe said:
    @loraainec I can't believe that I didn't notice! I was so sad because I was in Bronze for the third time, I just ignored the TS group and didn't notice when support changed me to Gold! Hope you did well 🤗
    In this Night at cabaret SYS I should be in Silver 3, but I sent 2 looks about 5 hours ago and still don't have a TS group button 
    I'm so tired of this issues 😩
    Ughh this sucks! I hope you’re put at the right sys level 🤞🏻I was in silver last sys and thankfully they moved me to gold! I’m on the right level this sys but I’m still missing one extra ticket 😩 I asked support so many times about this but they didn’t solve yet
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    loraainec said:
    Ughh this sucks! I hope you’re put at the right sys level 🤞🏻I was in silver last sys and thankfully they moved me to gold! I’m on the right level this sys but I’m still missing one extra ticket 😩 I asked support so many times about this but they didn’t solve yet
    @loraainec They fixed my tickets problem a week ago and I'm the right league this SYS! I don't undestand why they take so long with some people, and solve others in less time, I think it depends on which member of support talks to you, that really sucks...
    I hope you get your ticket before Monster Mash SYS 🙏🏻, I'm so excited about it, I was saving my tickets to this one, still thinking if I want to be in Gold because I'm sure there will be blood 😰🩸
    iOS | Brazil
    MaFe said:
    loraainec said:
    @loraainec They fixed my tickets problem a week ago and I'm the right league this SYS! I don't undestand why they take so long with some people, and solve others in less time, I think it depends on which member of support talks to you, that really sucks...
    I hope you get your ticket before Monster Mash SYS 🙏🏻, I'm so excited about it, I was saving my tickets to this one, still thinking if I want to be in Gold because I'm sure there will be blood 😰🩸
    They solved my problem with my extra ticket yesterday 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Thank god! I want the cheerleader outfit so bad 😩
    What are the odds? After being in the same TS group as Tova and Marina, last SYS we were in the same group @islaeden 🥰🥰🥰 I took the screenshot on the weekend but forgot to post here lol

Hey dolls, long time no see 🥲 Hope you’re doing ok! I don’t know if everyone saw the new squad feature with kudos stuff, but I’m so excited to see what’s inside these boxes! When you open can you please send the pallets here? 

ps: I wish we have kudos enough to sys days 🥵

I’m mentioning everyone because it’s easier for you to see ☺️

@Fae @BooskiBabii @nathaliast @MaFe @LexiMcKinnon @camillah @Tova_kkh @Adriana_Couto @anti9696 @islaeden @renataemyy @millenafelix @Xabbey @thelilbooty
  • nathaliastnathaliast Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    loraainec said:
    Hey dolls, long time no see 🥲 Hope you’re doing ok! I don’t know if everyone saw the new squad feature with kudos stuff, but I’m so excited to see what’s inside these boxes! When you open can you please send the pallets here? 

ps: I wish we have kudos enough to sys days 🥵

I’m mentioning everyone because it’s easier for you to see ☺️

@Fae @BooskiBabii @nathaliast @MaFe @LexiMcKinnon @camillah @Tova_kkh @Adriana_Couto @anti9696 @islaeden @renataemyy @millenafelix @Xabbey @thelilbooty
    Hey all! ✨💖

I love the new feature but I'm still trying to understand how these rewards work, for now we have:
     - Reach one more level
     - Lookbook shopping
     - Earn all rewards in SYS
     - Some places in the SYS ranking (or all? I still don't understand) 😵‍💫

I recently bought a house with cash and it didn't show up on our feed, does anyone have any other suggestions for what might show up?

Don't forget to distribute 👏🏻!

Too excited for our box!! ❤️

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I wish we got more kudos at the end of every SYS, it hurts not being able to give them to everyone. 😔

I can’t wait to see all of our boxes! I’ll try and distribute kudos to everyone equally, so if anyone is not getting many, please post and I’ll prioritise you. ^^
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hi everyone! I’m just trying to get used to this kudos system too! Hopefully they add more features like this to the game! I feel like a chat on the game would be useful too 🤞🏽 I’ll try sending my kudos equally too! I haven’t got any yet and not sure what to expect but if anyone gets enough please post what you get ☺️ Xx
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hello Ladies! I've opened a box yesterday but didn't take a picture 😅 anyway the kudos palette was very overwhelming, filled with kstars (from 20 to 60 if I'm not wrong), Diamonds (i've received 10 of them!) and old items (not sure they were from old SYS, they're more likely throwback items).

Anyway I'm looking for the fan handeld, the one with the light yellow feathers. I'm pretty sure I've already seen it in someone's lookbook. If any of you has it, could please post it in the lookbook? Thank you ladies! I will post a screenshot of the next kudos palette! Lots of love 💕 
    Xabbey said:
    Hi everyone! I’m just trying to get used to this kudos system too! Hopefully they add more features like this to the game! I feel like a chat on the game would be useful too 🤞🏽 I’ll try sending my kudos equally too! I haven’t got any yet and not sure what to expect but if anyone gets enough please post what you get ☺️ Xx
    No one can stand asking Glu for a chat anymore 😩😩😩😩 That would be perfect 
    Hello Ladies! I've opened a box yesterday but didn't take a picture 😅 anyway the kudos palette was very overwhelming, filled with kstars (from 20 to 60 if I'm not wrong), Diamonds (i've received 10 of them!) and old items (not sure they were from old SYS, they're more likely throwback items).

Anyway I'm looking for the fan handeld, the one with the light yellow feathers. I'm pretty sure I've already seen it in someone's lookbook. If any of you has it, could please post it in the lookbook? Thank you ladies! I will post a screenshot of the next kudos palette! Lots of love 💕 
    Wow, congrats! 10 diamonds are amazing! I saw a few pallets on the forum and hopefully I’ll open my box soon! I think they are good (from the little I saw).

Sorry but I don’t have the fan 🥲 But like you said I’m pretty sure one of the dolls in our squad has! 🤞🏻

I’m also trying to give kudos equally, but only five kudos to give is a joke 🤡 If there’s someone that didn’t receive any or isn’t getting as many as the other dolls tell us so we can help each other ❤️
    Here’s my first kudos box, I don’t know what to think but I think it’s ok because diamonds are always welcome 😂

@LexiMcKinnon I don’t know if you checked but just saw that Adriana Couto has the fan on her lookbook!
  • nathaliastnathaliast Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Here's my first box. I didn't like it very much because it's a men's suit 😢
    But the palette itself was very good! 

Good luck girls! 💖
  • Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Here’s my first box! 

• anti9696anti9696 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Just opened my first kudos box, I like that there are male items too in a box now, already have many of the tb items I want for my female doll. I wish I got the cow print shirt though, would’ve been cute on my hubby especially this weekend☺️ 
    Lol forgot to add pic😂
  • camillahcamillah Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
     Hey Ladies :)
    Can you give me some kudos for me to open a second boxe, please? I’d appreciate 
    Hey dolls, I just wanted to ask you not to forget to give your 5 kudos every day (since they refill every day and aren’t cumulative) because I’m noticing some dolls are not giving them and it’s unfair to other dolls who are, it’s ok to miss a day or another, but let’s try our best, because the more we give, the faster we open the boxes 🤍

@millenafelix @nathaliast @renataemyy @camillah @Fae @BooskiBabii @Tova_kkh @MaFe @anti9696 @islaeden @Adriana_Couto @LexiMcKinnon @Xabbey @thelilbooty

• millenafelixmillenafelix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey guys! ☺️🥰✌🏻

I feel like we should have some chat tool in the game, that way we would talk a lot more. Anyway, I loved the new kudos system thing, but I think it’s so unfair that we only get 5 kudos per day, perhaps they should change to only 10 kudos a box. 

Here are the 3 boxes that I opened so far. 
    I honestly didn’t like my pallets, but I hope you share yours too, cuz opening boxes it’s one of the more exciting things at this game lol

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    My boxes so far! 
    Got lucky with the diamonds, then immediately spent them on a diamond box for dye. 💀

• camillahcamillah Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I just open my second box today, very cute (I don’t have picture of the first one)

camillah said:
    I just open my second box today, very cute (I don’t have picture of the first one)

Ohh this hair is sooo cute, I want it 🥺😍
    Here are my boxes, didn’t looove any of the items I got so far but it’s ok 😂

My last two kudos boxes

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hi everyone 🌟
    Just a quick question. I know that we have different symbols for different events such as hearts for dating etc next to our clothes in the closet. I was just wondering when we put our looks into the look books for other people to purchase, which ones will show most as I know some are unavailable. Sorry if this makes no sense I wasn’t sure of the best way to describe it 🤣 xx @loraainec
    Xabbey said:
    Hi everyone 🌟
    Just a quick question. I know that we have different symbols for different events such as hearts for dating etc next to our clothes in the closet. I was just wondering when we put our looks into the look books for other people to purchase, which ones will show most as I know some are unavailable. Sorry if this makes no sense I wasn’t sure of the best way to describe it 🤣 xx @loraainec
    It makes sense 😂 All sys items aren’t available for purchase (all the hearts with ✅ lol) and items from holiday boxes, the items available for purchase are from events (reality shows, professional, dating and VIP - from boxes and earnables) from 6 months to one year after being released, hope it helps ☺️ @Xabbey