💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    saffron58 said:

Guys I can’t believe how lucky I was with this!!! I don’t even want to bother spinning for any other items because these are literally the only ones I wanted!!😊
    What to all of you think about the new Kollections? This was the only one that seemed worth it to me ❤️
    We each get different kollections at different times. The only time we all have the same is when a new one comes out. It took me 6 tries to finally get the eyes lol. I have the bundle and stars left and it's 165 stars to try (I think), so I'm hesitant about trying it when I get this kollection again..which will be a few months probably.
    Oh I didn’t realize the Kollections weren’t always the same! I don’t know if I would’ve tried again if I hadn’t gotten everything so early. I’m trying my best to save up for Kimiversary. There’s a few things I’m def excited to buy 😊
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Thanks lovelies 🥰🥰🥺🥺
    @kst99 @KKHMICAELA

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I’ve never had this many k stars before without spending them fast😂 
    I’ve been completing simple offers like crazy!
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Cash!?!? Boooooooo!
    Emcat said:
    Cash!?!? Boooooooo!
    I didn’t get anything! My rewards just refreshed☹️
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Emcat said:
    Cash!?!? Boooooooo!
    I didn’t get anything! My rewards just refreshed☹️
    It took a second for mine to show up in my inbox! Maybe in a little while it might be there! 😊
    I just got them... I picked 10 energy bolts😂😭
    Better than last night ☺️
    I was debating on the 2nd and 3rd box, so I'm happy. I'm having a hard time styling it though.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Very happy to have got an item 🤩

Just a tip, spend it on kloset items so that you get a professional bonus star for all your gigs 🤗 Here’s a list of items in the kloset divided in different categories. In each category you can see the amount of bonus points you get for each of item in case you’re interested: https://kimkardashianhollywood.fandom.com/wiki/Kustomize#Star
    I always do the game offers to get stars. One of the best offers was playing Yahtzee to level 30 or so and I got almost 800 stars. I install them during double star weekend and as long as you complete them within the time frame (most are 60 days) then you will get the double stars.

I have 4 or 5 I'm doing right now so I can get my stars up cause I only have 1146 on one game and 1284 on my other game. Normally I would have around 3,000 but the last few months of vip have been ones I liked and I keep forgetting to finish my 20 videos daily, which gives me 140 a week. 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @BooskiBabii I’m jealous! I never get good offers, I sometimes get lucky with surveys but more often than not I am in the middle of a survey and then I get disqualified, ending up with merely 1 k star 😩
    @heavydirtysoul Do you not have any games in your offers?😕 I know sometimes games are limited to where you live, for whatever reason.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @KKHMICAELA Also buy all the kash items you can too. That bonus star/heart helps you complete the task with less energy.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Thank you @kst99 @KKHMICAELA!!!
    My pick wasn’t The Best :( 

@BooskiBabii unfortunately I don’t ☹️ I only have surveys or purchases I have to make of things I don’t like so I don’t do that. Might also be because I have an iPhone and I think I read somewhere that ios doesn’t get game offers 😪
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I actually got an item this time!!! Still haven’t had diamonds in either of my two boxes 😢
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I wish my box had as much items in it than all of yours lol Better luck next time I guess🤷‍♀️🥴
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I’m jealous! I never get good offers, I sometimes get lucky with surveys but more often than not I am in the middle of a survey and then I get disqualified, ending up with merely 1 k star 😩
    I’m the same, I rarely get game offers and mostly do surveys. I currently have 217 stars and I rarely have this many at once. I’m terrible for spending 😂
    These offers are so good 😂 I even did a quick questionnaire type and got 27 stars!
    To be honest this update motivated me to update my lookbook :D 
    @KKHMICAELA I'm jealous! I don't have offerts in my country :/
    Aw nooo. @Katya ☹️☹️ This is the only quick way for me to earn stars but I’ve never saved over 290. Sometimes the offers don’t give me the rewards even after I wait a few days so that sucks but hopefully you get more offers on your board soon!
    or paying for stars but I’ve done too much of the recently lol I need to save my real life money 😂 
    @KKHMICAELA in my case only free videos are helping me to save K-Stars. Buying packs is not an option, because they are overpriced in Poland (in my opinion). 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Katya said:
    @KKHMICAELA in my case only free videos are helping me to save K-Stars. Buying packs is not an option, because they are overpriced in Poland (in my opinion). 
    I live in Brazil and they’re overpriced here too! I want to buy diamonds so bad but it’s so much money here I can’t even consider 😞
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Katya said:
    I live in Brazil and they’re overpriced here too! I want to buy diamonds so bad but it’s so much money here I can’t even consider 😞
    Omg I’m from Brazil too!!! So nice that we are in the same squad! I don’t buy packs because they are so expensive here!
    Of course! I never pick the right box☹️
    Crappy pallet 🙄
    One item? 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    My pallet

Diamond! Yay! I would love to get this top