💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I think the outfit consists only of the top pants and hair, so no shoes. I 100% agree with everything you said, if this weren’t a one time only offer I wouldn’t do it. Also I spent a lot more than planned the last couple of months. I’m currently at 1944 k stars but it could have been 3000 (which is my goal) if I was better at saving 😩😩 So don’t want to spend even more but I’m still conflicted 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @BooskiBabii @heavydirtysoul I’m also torn, because bow is cute, but I think better will be for me to save Stars for TB sale 
    @Katya yeah I think so too, I’m not going to buy it 
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    There was enough activity today for us to receive a gift box today / tomorrow! Thank you, squad!! 
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Thanks for accepting me into the group everyone! Looking forward to seeing how this squad feature works moving forward  😊
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Good morning gorgeous dolls! I was looking at the squad boxes on the update thread and I’m so excited for us to get ours tonight! Hope we all make good choices
  • briepodbriepod Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi guys! I just added a couple more looks to my look book! I tried to make sure that most of the items were one that you can actually purchase!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hey Everyone!!! 
    Sorry I was already asleep last night when the time closed to earn the box, but I'm guessing what happened was a combo of the setting up process and that all the glitches made it take so long that people in other time zones were probably already asleep. I'm so excited to get one tomorrow though!!!
    And yeah, we're still waiting on @AlainaVWood to get the update so she can join which is why its only 14/15 for now! 

I don’t have enough diamonds to get this right now but do any of you own these eyes, by any chance? 🙊
    KKH_Ren said:

I don’t have enough diamonds to get this right now but do any of you own these eyes, by any chance? 🙊
    I don't have these, but I swear I saw them available at either the Kimiversary or Black Friday sale last year so you might want to check those old threads just in case it could be available to kstars instead!!!
    rose2797 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

I don't have these, but I swear I saw them available at either the Kimiversary or Black Friday sale last year so you might want to check those old threads just in case it could be available to kstars instead!!!
    Ohhh great! Thank u! I definitely won’t purchase them before kimiversary so we’ll see! I hope they’re available 😩
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    How long did it take you dolls to save for the contour and highlight looks? Those are basically 600 k stars and I can barley get passed 200+ because I always see something I want😂😂
    @KKHMICAELA I bought it last Black Friday when they were 50% off. During kimversary its half off as well, you could buy it then? It will then be 300 k star in total 😊
    How long did it take you dolls to save for the contour and highlight looks? Those are basically 600 k stars and I can barley get passed 200+ because I always see something I want😂😂
    I haven’t bought mine yet but like @heavydirtysoul suggested I’m planning on buying during the kimiversary sale! If you can’t afford both I would recommend at least getting the contour because I think it can really affect SYS scores!
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Hi!! I’m sorry I didn’t know how to join yet!! I just sent the request though! If I’m accepted I’ll make sure to log in tomorrow so we can get the reward!! 😊😘
    Oh I just noticed there’s another person who might have wanted to join before me! If that’s true you can just delete my request. Sorry!!
    @saffron58 Hey! Yeah we're still waiting on one person who was in the first 15 to say they were going to join. She hasn't sent in a request yet though so I can always let you know in a day or two if the spot is still open! 
    rose2797 said:
    @saffron58 Hey! Yeah we're still waiting on one person who was in the first 15 to say they were going to join. She hasn't sent in a request yet though so I can always let you know in a day or two if the spot is still open! 
    Ok!! Def let me know if a spot opens up because y’all seem so fun!! 😊
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hey loves! I've been playing the game today, but I'm just now checking the forum. My babygirl turns 12 tomorrow and has a softball tournament, so we had a little party for her today so I just now had time to check in with y'all. I hope everyone is having (or had) a great day.😘🤗

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    rose2797 said:
    KKH_Ren said:

Ohhh great! Thank u! I definitely won’t purchase them before kimiversary so we’ll see! I hope they’re available 😩
    I have them! Hopefully you can get them during kimiversary but if not let me know and I'll add them to my lookbook! 
    @BooskiBabii aww that sounds so fun!!! I hope she had a great birthday party and has a fun birthday and softball game tomorrow!!!
    🥴🥴

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I literally got 1 single Diamond 🤡
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    My box was pretty good, glad I avoided the energy. I got this bright pink top!
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    🥴🥴

😞😞😞 Ugh, hope you get a better box tomorrow!
    Emcat said:
    🥴🥴

😞😞😞 Ugh, hope you get a better box tomorrow!
    Me too 🤣 I picked 10 energy on my main game. It's a night of crappy picking for me apparently. Hoping tomorrow is better for myself and for y'all who picked 💩!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here is my palette! I was about to pick hairstyle, but changed my mind 

@BooskiBabii happy birthday to your daughter 💞💞 Hope she had a lovely party 😊
    No joke, I screamed 

@Emcat can you share a pic with your doll wearing that top? Im curious how it looks 🤗