💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited May 2021

I got lucky with a really good first box, with only diamonds or items as options! Ended up getting this dress! 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @heavydirtysoul I’m not @Emcat, but that’s How this top looks like :3 

• heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @Katya Thank youu! I had never seen that top before, it's very cute. I especially love how you styled it 💞
    @heavydirtysoul Thank you! 💞 I think it’s old TS item (?) 
  • briepodbriepod Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

I was pretty happy with my pick 🤩
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I got dye 😢 but I’m excited we get a shot at these every day!! We’ve already earned one for tomorrow!!!

@Saffron Hey, that 15th spot did end up opening up so I just approved your request to join the squad!! 
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I'm glad there's items in the boxes! I was afraid it would only be diamonds, kstars, dyes, energy, etc. I miss the throwback SYS events because it gave me a chance to get some items I really wanted so I'm excited to have more opportunities to get them! Thanks everyone for logging in so we can get these boxes  :smiley:
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    @Saffron Hey, that 15th spot did end up opening up so I just approved your request to join the squad!! 
    Oh yay!! I’m so excited to join!
    My Doll’s name is Saffron but my name is Camille! My pronouns are She/Her btw 😊

And this is my doll! ❤️
    @saffron58 Welcome to our squad 😊😊
    By the way @saffron58 Im jealous of your hairstyle, it's from the gold star kollection right? I really wanted that hair and I spun that kollection so many times but I still don't have it. I think it's one of the last items left from that kollection so I would have to spend 165 k stars to get it 😪😪
    By the way @saffron58 Im jealous of your hairstyle, it's from the gold star kollection right? I really wanted that hair and I spun that kollection so many times but I still don't have it. I think it's one of the last items left from that kollection so I would have to spend 165 k stars to get it 😪😪
    Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s where it was from! I saw it and fell in love and ended up spinning through everything before I got it 😪 I wear it all the time though, so it’s worth it to me! 😊
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Awesome! Welcome @saffron58 🥳
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I actually can't believe my luck😳 My box was horrible but I somehow managed to choose the diamonds?! I'm shook hahah
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    briepod said:

I was pretty happy with my pick 🤩
    I want that hairstyle so bad 🥺😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    OMG! I see many items in these boxes I really want since they were released in SYS! I want them 😍
    saffron58 said:
    Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s where it was from! I saw it and fell in love and ended up spinning through everything before I got it 😪 I wear it all the time though, so it’s worth it to me! 😊
    Yeah I might complete that kollection after kimversary because I really do love that hairstyle 😍

Guys I can’t believe how lucky I was with this!!! I don’t even want to bother spinning for any other items because these are literally the only ones I wanted!!😊
    What to all of you think about the new Kollections? This was the only one that seemed worth it to me ❤️
    @saffron58 Thats probably my favorite Kollection they've come out with in a while, except the one with the flame guitar recently. I've got the iced coffee, snake dress, and main bundle and love them all!!! 
    rose2797 said:
    @saffron58 Thats probably my favorite Kollection they've come out with in a while, except the one with the flame guitar recently. I've got the iced coffee, snake dress, and main bundle and love them all!!! 
    I spun for that flame one too! I did end up getting the whole outfit, but I don’t remember how many times I had to spin to get it! 😅
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Yay thanks Kelsey! 💎 
    Yay thanks Kelsey! 💎 
    You're welcome! I couldn't resist buying some diamonds to get the hair in the show stopper boxes haha I got it on my third box so I'm happy! 
    edited May 2021
    *ignore somehow double posted*
    Thank youuu @kst99 ❤️❤️ And I also just noticed a notification I got something because @KKHMICAELA
     purchased something, thanks to you too ❤️❤️
    @saffron58 I still want that ice coffee handheld from the beautiful eden kollection. I also love the kollection with the dalmatian dog bundle (idk if you understand which one I mean), I am still waiting for that one to return in my game so I can spin it a bunch 😊 Also, I happen to know that there will be a new kollection in which every single item is just awesome 👀, so best to save some k stars 😂
    @saffron58 I still want that ice coffee handheld from the beautiful eden kollection. I also love the kollection with the dalmatian dog bundle (idk if you understand which one I mean), I am still waiting for that one to return in my game so I can spin it a bunch 😊 Also, I happen to know that there will be a new kollection in which every single item is just awesome 👀, so best to save some k stars 😂
    I don’t think I know that one! I love Dalmatians though! 🥺 Luckily I hoard k stars and I’m hopefully prepared for whatever cool Kollections come my way! 😊

I got the hair!! I got a ticket with my first five diamonds and got the hair second! I love it so much!! 😊
    @saffron58 This one I mean:

I think it's so cute! I have the antlers, dress and hair but I really want the wings and bundle as well
    @saffron58 This one I mean:
    I think it's so cute! I have the antlers, dress and hair but I really want the wings and bundle as well
    Oh wow!! Everything in there is so cute!! The ears poking out of the hair look so adorable like a little elf! I hope this one comes back soon! ❤️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    saffron58 said:

Guys I can’t believe how lucky I was with this!!! I don’t even want to bother spinning for any other items because these are literally the only ones I wanted!!😊
    What to all of you think about the new Kollections? This was the only one that seemed worth it to me ❤️
    We each get different kollections at different times. The only time we all have the same is when a new one comes out. It took me 6 tries to finally get the eyes lol. I have the bundle and stars left and it's 165 stars to try (I think), so I'm hesitant about trying it when I get this kollection again..which will be a few months probably.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!