Options

💎 Diamond Squad 💎 Open (14/15)

Comments

• Options
    KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Do any of you dolls own the retail space in Paris and/or the perfume place in Lisbon?
    I normally get a call every weekend to work a gig for both locations but for some reason it skipped last weekend? I own both locations because they are perfect for earning quick cash and k stars.

Along with a few other locations but those two are the best!
  • Options
    This is what I got in my box. Very cute!
  • Options
    saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts

Nooooo 😢 there were so many cute things I could’ve gotten!! I love the pink dress 😣
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I picked a good box. I love how cute this dress is.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Do any of you dolls own the retail space in Paris and/or the perfume place in Lisbon?
    I normally get a call every weekend to work a gig for both locations but for some reason it skipped last weekend? I own both locations because they are perfect for earning quick cash and k stars.

Along with a few other locations but those two are the best!
    I own both as well. That’s really strange, I still got the call yesterday so maybe it’s a glitch in your game? Could u still do the gigs or was that not an option either? Because if you only did not get the call maybe you accidentally chose the option to no longer receive calls from RT
  • Options
    @heavydirtysoul so I actually received the call for Lisbon this morning! I guess they switched the day I normally worked on it? It used to be weekends. 
    I did check RTs office and I had the business tracker on but if anything I probably did it super earlyyyy in the week but expected it over the weekend at usual?😂😂 idk. 
    The perfumery is my favorite!! It’s great for k stars and cash. 
  • Options
    siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Still haven't picked an item out of these boxes🥲
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Options
    Loveee the perfumery!
  • Options
    @KKHMICAELA I know how that’s like, sometimes I do it very late in the evening when I’m half asleep already and then I forget I did it 😂 I’m a big fan of the perfumery as well, it’s the only business that gives a lot of money too
  • Options
    Actually got something cute in the box today!!
  • Options
    I finally got an item!! It’s actually pretty cute too! 🥰 
  • Options
    🤐🤐🤐🤐
  • Options
    🤐🤐🤐🤐
    Oh 😐 I really liked that storyline though!! 😕
  • Options
    🤐🤐🤐🤐
    Good. I thought it was wrong of them to use that as something ‘fun’, it made it seem as though everything Harry and Meghan went through wasn’t taken seriously 
  • Options
    🤐🤐🤐🤐
    Good. I thought it was wrong of them to use that as something ‘fun’, it made it seem as though everything Harry and Meghan went through wasn’t taken seriously 
    Oooh I didn’t even think about how soon it was after the whole thing happened! I definitely liked the “characters”, but it did seem a little out of place as a storyline. It seems too soon and the developers should have been more aware of how cash-grabby it would look to capitalize on that situation. Also considering that racism was a big reason why Meghan and Harry’s decided to leave, putting it in the game and not using it as a way to condemn the royal family’s racism is in very poor taste. They really just glossed over the really serious racism aspect and used it to make money. 😕 I take back what I said about liking the storyline. There are a million relevant and tasteful storylines that developers could have added instead of this one. 😐
  • Options
    Forgot to post last night. I've luckily picked an item most nights on this game, but my main game I've only picked an item once. I'd love to pick that red or white dress.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    Spoke too soon 🙄 I should have picked my regular box and I would have picked the dress.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I've gotten energy the past two days and I keep forgetting to screenshot those palettes :frowning: Hopefully I'll have better luck next time but I think I have a lot of these older sys items since they're from before the scoring went crazy
  • Options
    I know this is so dumb of me but should I just buy the contour now?? I literally have 350 k stars but I really want it lol or should I just wait and keep saving for next month in hopes it’ll be on sale?😂
  • Options
    I know this is so dumb of me but should I just buy the contour now?? I literally have 350 k stars but I really want it lol or should I just wait and keep saving for next month in hopes it’ll be on sale?😂
    I guess it depends on how soon the sale is? 
    I’m kind of in the same boat with the highlighter and blush. I really want both of them but I feel like I probably want to wait until I can get them on sale? But I’m also having a very hard time committing to waiting 😣
  • Options
    Finally something picked something good in the box!!
  • Options
    I think the Kimiversary is June 24th, this will be my first one I actually participate and save up for lol so I guess I could wait until then but I reallyyyy want these items😂😂. Or I could purchase the bronzer and nose contour now instead?🤔 @saffron58
  • Options
    I think the Kimiversary is June 24th, this will be my first one I actually participate and save up for lol so I guess I could wait until then but I reallyyyy want these items😂😂. Or I could purchase the bronzer and nose contour now instead?🤔 @saffron58
    This is my first one too! I’m not exactly sure how it’s gonna work but I’m excited! I will say that the contour is def worth it!! I love how it makes my doll look :)
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here are my picks. I really want that denim TOP! 
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA I would wait with buying contour! During anniversary selected TB items are for sale in our closets and also All K-Stars items are 50% off
  • Options
    kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

So excited I finally got this hair in my box today! I remember the SYS event it's from being a complete bloodbath, the first time I ever saw people's scores in the 3000's!
  • Options
    @KKHMICAELA @saffron58 I recommend waiting, because it’s a waste of k stars since the sale is so close and you will then have to pay half of the price. However, what you could do is consider buying it during VIP weekend if you really want the VIP earnables. Because if you’re going to spend on VIP weekend anyways then might as well spend it on contour/highlighter. I believe VIP is in two weeks (not sure). Hope this helps 💞
  • Options
    My worst one yet

On the other hand I did get an item from the event box. I really wanted the lipstick but I like the boots too

• Options
    bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I’ve not won any clothing in the squad box gift we get yet. It’s always dyes😢
  • Options
    Thanks Kelsey!!