Can't see other people lookbooks on squad that was made.

djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
Hi, does anyone know why other players lookbook is not available to check on there squads? Half of my squad I can't look at there lookbooks at all 😕 is it a glitch or something else? 

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I think it's a glitch that's affecting many people. Mine does that and on my main game it's showing almost everyone wearing free hair and clothes we got when you first begin the game. Every update seems to have glitches.🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KeelieMarieKeelieMarie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I cant see half of my squad lookbook. Aparently the do have looks on it. I hope they fix that soon. I really want to buy some items. @KalindaKing
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I finally got a response from customer service on this.     @KeelieMarie @BooskiBabii @djladyjessi  They basically said the people whose lookbooks cannot be seen are cheating! 

Thing is, if that’s the case, why not just remove them from the game? 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I finally got a response from customer service on this.     @KeelieMarie @BooskiBabii @djladyjessi  They basically said the people whose lookbooks cannot be seen are cheating! 

Thing is, if that’s the case, why not just remove them from the game? 

It's weird tho, bc I'm pretty sure there are other players who play legitimately and you can't see their lookbooks.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Every time something like this has happened in the past, it’s been because people have over a certain amount of a certain currency, I think. In the past I remember legit people not having access to SYS or kollections because I guess Glu set a “anti-cheating” currency threshold that was low enough to catch real players who had accumulated a high number of k-stars.

I know someone who bought too many diamonds etc. and got her account permanently flagged. Obviously this method does catch people who have currency hacks, but it can also unfairly affect people who just have a lot of money. They don’t ban the players outright, because they don’t actually know someone is cheating; it’s just a threshold built into the code. That’s what I *think* at least. 
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    Every time something like this has happened in the past, it’s been because people have over a certain amount of a certain currency, I think. In the past I remember legit people not having access to SYS or kollections because I guess Glu set a “anti-cheating” currency threshold that was low enough to catch real players who had accumulated a high number of k-stars.

I know someone who bought too many diamonds etc. and got her account permanently flagged. Obviously this method does catch people who have currency hacks, but it can also unfairly affect people who just have a lot of money. They don’t ban the players outright, because they don’t actually know someone is cheating; it’s just a threshold built into the code. That’s what I *think* at least. 

Apparently it was full of bologna too, because with the new update, suddenly the few blocked members of my squad are visible again.

I think you were right, and with all the complaints from legit players who were seemingly affected by this joke of a hacker'fix'. It especially hit squads with long-time players hard because there gets to a point in the game when you've been playing a while that you just accumulate until you find stuff you like because there is no sorting system.

My guess is that they tried to get ahead of the glitch that happened again by claiming that it was to hide it so 'hackers' can't benefit. (Despite this EXACT glitch happening when they first introduced Squads and lookbooks.) And it backfired because it was obviously not based around hacking your game as honest players got hidden.
  • scepticalsceptical Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So you’re telling me everyone in my squad are cheaters because I can’t see any lookbooks and all of them are wearing the same white top and black skirt. That’s so weird!
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    sceptical said:
    So you’re telling me everyone in my squad are cheaters because I can’t see any lookbooks and all of them are wearing the same white top and black skirt. That’s so weird!
    u still cant see others lookbooks?
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    That was happening to me too! I left my old squad because it wasn’t active and made a new one, that seem to solve the problem because I can see everyones lookbooks now