My shoes dissepeared

mysterysalvmysterysalv Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi! I opened some diamond boxes on Thursday evening ( in my country ). And then after that day, I saw my game deleted. I got panicked and downloaded it again, when I restore my game I saw the shoes that I got from the latest diamond boxes disappeared? I sent my whole wardrobe to Glu and wrote them my issue. They completely ignored me for 2 days, and the number of diamonds that I spend 15 diamonds really waste of diamonds... The waste diamonds gone, the dyes I also got from boxes are here but only my shoes are gone. Please fix this. I want to talk with Kalinda but I don't know how.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What was  Customer Care's response?  if they haven't responded yet, no worries. They will respond to your request when your ticket gets to them.  tickets are answered in the order they are received.  With the new Squads feature, naturally things are taking a little more time.  If they have responded, what did they say?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mysterysalvmysterysalv Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hi, thanks for response. they only asked my squad ID for another issue, my kstars were missing which i got from squad. but they didn’t say anything about this shoes issue.