✨👻ghoul gang👻✨ Looking For Members 👀 [11/15]

1235Next

Comments

• LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Welcome to the squad, girlsssss ✨🙌🏻 I’ve been hella busy with my thesis for college 😗✌🏻
    What are you doing for your thesis of you don’t mind me asking ☺️
    Soooo.. I went to law school here in Brazil. My thesis was about the possibility, or not, of uber drivers being classified as employees.. then I did a study about the jurisprudence of our Labor Courts and how similar cases are being judged. 
    I also live in Brazil! That's amazing 💞
  • lavenderblossomlavenderblossom Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Welcome to the squad, girlsssss ✨🙌🏻 I’ve been hella busy with my thesis for college 😗✌🏻
    What are you doing for your thesis of you don’t mind me asking ☺️
    Soooo.. I went to law school here in Brazil. My thesis was about the possibility, or not, of uber drivers being classified as employees.. then I did a study about the jurisprudence of our Labor Courts and how similar cases are being judged. 
    I also live in Brazil! That's amazing 💞

Im from Brasil as well!!! lol What are the odds? 
  • lavenderblossomlavenderblossom Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi dolls, I was thinking abt opening a diamond box, do you guys think it's worth it? Also does anyone have the rubber foam yeezys in game  (idk what they're actually called ops) idk if it's available for diamonds but ive been wanting them for a while :) 😘
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @lavenderblossom i don’t think it’s worth it, last time i got the worst items and i instantly regretted it!
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hi dolls, I was thinking abt opening a diamond box, do you guys think it's worth it? Also does anyone have the rubber foam yeezys in game  (idk what they're actually called ops) idk if it's available for diamonds but ive been wanting them for a while :) 😘
    Yeah I agree with the girls.. I only open one if I’m absolutely crazy about the items..
  • chloemichellechloemichelle Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    hey guys so I know this item is available in the sys diamond boxes, but I’m wondering if it mayyy be available to purchase with diamonds since its BF weekend?? I doubt it, but would anyone mind adding it to their lookbook just so I can double check? thanks ☺️
    hey guys so I know this item is available in the sys diamond boxes, but I’m wondering if it mayyy be available to purchase with diamonds since its BF weekend?? I doubt it, but would anyone mind adding it to their lookbook just so I can double check? thanks ☺️
    I can add it to my lookbook! 😘
  • chloemichellechloemichelle Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I can add it to my lookbook! 😘
    I just looked and sadly it can’t be purchased but thanks so much for adding it anyway🥰
    Hey everyone, i just want to apologize for not being active lately. I’ve been going through a lot in my personal life and haven’t been in the best headspace so i wasn’t logging in to the game. Im going to be active again but feel terrible I’ve contributed to the squad not reaching goals! 
    With that being said, i will be logging in daily again! Unfortunately Sindhu has decided to leave the squad and i wish her the best 💖 i have removed the remaining inactive players and have opened the squad up to finding some new dolls. 

Again I’m sorry for not being active lately! We never know when life is going to get in the way..

We do have a new doll Sarah! Not sure if she used the forum but if she does i hope she finds her way here.

I hope the rest of you that have stuck with me are doing well, happy, and healthy 💖💖💖
    Hi gang! Does anyone have those shoes? Of course I prefer getting it from your closet! 🥰
    Of course I forgot the photo 🤦‍♀️

• TethysTethys Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Of course I forgot the photo 🤦‍♀️

Nope sorry 😕
    Hi girls! Me again.. someone has this hair? 

Meeee! Check my lookbook 🥰

Meeee! Check my lookbook 🥰
    Yayyyy! Thanks 🖤
  • trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hi! are you looking for two new squad members?
  • TethysTethys Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    trixiee3 said:
    Hi! are you looking for two new squad members?
    Hi !
    unfortunately the squad is full at the moment , so sorry 😞 
    I hope you’ll find a nice group to join 😊
    edited June 2022
    Hi girls! Been quiet here for a long time! I see our squad is going through some changes.. anyway just wanted to say I hope everyone’s doing well and that our squad will live on 🖤 
  • kayla86kayla86 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hellooo I just sent a request to join the squad…I had to leave my last squad because they weren’t logging on and that was affecting my prizes… My doll’s name is Kayla please accept  my request 🫶🏾