Boycotting Diamond Packs

JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
Hey Dolls! This weeks Showstopping Style boxes have been great, right? Don’t you love spending $45+ dollars on diamond packs to only receive everything BUT the items offered?! Wait, you don’t? SHOCKING. I’m very upset over the amount of money I’ve gambled away this week on this game. I understand Glu is a company who needs to pay employees but I refuse to feel like I’ve been ripped off or taken advantage of. (I literally received ONLY ink choices, I posted on another thread with picture proof). I’m done. I’m boycotting the diamonds and want Glu to be made away of how unhappy some of us are - if this has happened to you, please share your experience and let you voice be heard. I’m not looking for hateful comments or jabs - I’m hoping to help make a system better. A year of Coronavirus has been hard enough, we don’t deserve to have a paid game make things harder. 
Thank you for listening or rolling your eyes - at least you read the thread. 

Comments

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    it sucks that this is the one thing we are consistently fighting for and mentioning and continue to be ignored. :( along with the rigged scores in the vb they never speak on it..
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I opened 3 the first time the diamond boxes were introduced and I picked 3 items, however my items never showed in my kloset. I've sent customer support and Kalinda proof, but nothing was gave back except a few diamonds..like 3 I think. Then I didn't try again until the ones with the pink ball gown, which I spent 55 diamonds (11 tries) and only got a top, sneakers, and the dress finally. These boxes are a scam and technically gambling. That would make the app go up to an adult rating in the app store. It's ridiculous how these pallets look. It's ripping customers off every single time.

We only earn 6 diamonds a week (and if we're lucky to get one from the squad boxes) so to throw them away on 12 dye is a shame. If the pallets only had items and tickets (like 6 items and 2 tickets) then people would spend more diamonds on opening boxes, and they would buy diamond packs too if they were guaranteed an item. In the end, it would make Glu more money. Instead, they're greedy 🤬*bad word* 🤬 who suck the fun out of everything. 🙄
    💎 🎁= 💩 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing these type of boxes create a gambling system. Liberally spending $ for chance of item or crap
     This should raise the maturity rating of the game which would limit downloads to the appropriate age groups. Anyone feel free to report to BBB or app store 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I spent about 120-140 diamonds across 2 games the first time we got these boxes as I needed the bow and arrow. Never got it, haven't opened a box since or bought diamonds. I was going buy a diamond pack for the squad but the squad prizes aren't worth it.

But Glu isn't going to change the SS boxes until ppl stop opening them, why would they change something that is working for them. Its the same with diamond kollections. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I really want that Black Lady/Sailor Chibi Moon hairdo from this weeks diamond box but I spent 25 diamonds to get two sets of dye, a previous dress, and the current dress offered and I’m so not willing to spend more on the low chances of getting the hair I want. I really am not a fan of the amount of gift box types in this game offered because 95% of the time we get dye/energy/kash which is stuff we really don’t need since everything nowadays relies on diamonds and k stars… wish glu would listen but if we keep praising/opening these boxes, they clearly won’t change their ways 😞
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I refuse to spend my diamonds on those boxes it’s such a scam, the items in here are so much better quality too it’s really unfair to free players 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I agree that we shouldn't pay five diamonds for some dye. The boxes should contain items, diamonds, tickets and kstars.
    I'm scared of losing my diamonds so I won't open any boxes until this changes
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    never have i ever opened a diamond box and it will stay that way until the dyes are removed 😡 i refuse to reward Glu’s greediness!!