✨z gen✨ Squad 15/15

2Next

Comments

• YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I’m sorry but this is just crazy, I was inactive for ONE day, not three. I was traveling home back from Spain and didn’t have access to the internet for almost the entire day. Don’t join this squad guys, find a better one. 
    Sorry Victoria but it was shown that last active from 3 days, and since you know our discussion thread I would've been more happy to know that you wouldn't be active, but not knowing why and just ghosting the squad is the problem. Thank you for understanding ❤️
    From now on i'll be posting the screenshots to make no room for such a misunderstanding happen again🤍

So Gabby and Blake haven't been active for 3 days straight. Kindly if you're on the platform log in or let us know why so we can consider this💕
    Nasza said:
    Hey can you please let me know when you have a spot open because I’m looking for a group because my group members never active anymore
    There's an open spot in our squad, we're more than happy to welcome you just search up gen z❤️
  • lisacheeahlisacheeah Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey! I just joined your squad since in the last one I was in the players weren't really active anymore... Happy to have found one that seems to be active!
    Hey! I just joined your squad since in the last one I was in the players weren't really active anymore... Happy to have found one that seems to be active!
    Welcome to our squad!🙏🏽❤️
    Hey guys! I wanted to let you know that'd i'd be busy this next 10 months so I'd only have time to log in, but I won't have time to check for active members and so on, so can anyone volunteer to be the leader instead of me? Thanks in advance 🙏🏽❤️