🗳️ SYS 6/3/21 SYS - Head Over Heels 🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since it's based on hats/hair pieces and shoes, I'm just doing what I want. I can't try that hard to get TS items anyway because I don't want to be in gold for the Gemini theme.
    Platform: Android

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I feel these themes have been super lazy as of late besides the lights camera action one lmfao

*grammar edit
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh I’d love an Italian vacation theme 😍😍 I mean we have Rome, Milan and Florence homes in game 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If we have an Italian holiday theme, can I get a Gregory Peck for my doll?
    Platform: Android

• babytomato04babytomato04 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    The pink dress is too skanky looking for my taste personally, but everything else is adorable!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Ok, it’s not a Harley, but it’s adorable.  And it’s got the helmet on the hip so A+ for accuracy. I love love love the Scooter.  I’ll even retire my purple helicopter for the closest thing to a DynaLow  the game has
    (Next year, any 750cc vrod or better, with an open face helmet please.  I love you Glu.  You’re my hero.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh haha! I loved that. Definitely no Paolo’s in my dream Italian vacation 😂
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I think this time I might just break and buy some diamond boxes 😔 the items are too cute
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    to those whose first language isn't english.. "head over heels" is an idiom used to express the feeling of being in love with someone.. having "fallen in love".. so sounds kind of freestyle/ romantic to me.. like how you feel like getting dressed up when you are freshly in love or have a new crush.. 
    This is  what i thought when i read the name of the sys, but then the call was about shoes lol, but im guessing is more of a date in italy type of sys
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    after that one sys got changed from dublin to something generic about tourists im guessing they want to try not include actual locations? but seoul sys was after that i think, so ig my theory doesnt make sense....the phone call was not it. if you made it some summer love spiel/exploring a new city it wouldve been better imo
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

I don’t really understand this SYS, and I doubt I’ll score well, so I’m just gonna do stuff that I think is fun/unusual. I’m challenging myself to design looks around lots of brightly colored shoes and I’m gonna try not to repeat any pairs. Hope everyone has fun this weekend 🙂
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    sarie said:
    after that one sys got changed from dublin to something generic about tourists im guessing they want to try not include actual locations? but seoul sys was after that i think, so ig my theory doesnt make sense....the phone call was not it. if you made it some summer love spiel/exploring a new city it wouldve been better imo
    I agree! This voting booth will be a huge mess. Your idea is so much better
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    sarie said:
    I think it was changed due to the braided hairstyle linked to the Sys. Even though braids are associated with Celtic styles, I think that the style they chose was more associated with POC hairstyles which made Trendy Tourist more fitting. 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Posted in wrong SYS!!! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’m probably just gonna go as far as the gelato and leave it there. The other items don’t really do it for me and given how the current event is going, I’ll be back up in gold so TS will be out of reach.
    I play on iOS
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Thank god i like the earnables more that the TS this time... but it will be great to have more flower handheld and hair accessory.

The vespa would be better if it put in the back of the dolls than in the front
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Nice and creative 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts

Bronze - hair, flowers, shoes
    Omg I need the daisy 😍😍😍🌼
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

I love the motorcycle and hair but these boxes are so rigged! It's like throwing diamonds away for no reason. 

Bronze - hair, flowers, shoes

I'm glad the hair is in silver cause I didn't wake up in time to submit my last two looks for sys and got knocked down to silver 3 and didn't get the last earnable.🤦🏻‍♀️😩 Anyhow, I like the hair and flowers.

In order - gelato handheld, dress
    The gelato handheld is cute. Ugh, I love gelato so much lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.