⭐KK:H Weekend 6/4/21 -⭐5 Star ProfessionalWeekend Event! ⭐

Comments

• purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    My first-ever impossible luxe goal! Nothing happens when I click “try on” so can I have this hair color @KalindaKing?? I paid for it but it didn’t show the color & it’s not in my closet  :'(

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    can y'all like... not post babies on the forum? this is a public forum and and it's dangerous to post your baby on here? where's the privacy for your child? it's getting strange...
    It should be up to the parent if they feel that it's safe to post their child's pic. I do agree that this world is very strange, and dangerous. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Whens the double stars event it will be the last time I spend money on this game💀
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    xxAnniexx said:
    I knew that top was super similar to one i had seen on Instagram ^^
    okay now i can understand the look lol i see what they were getting @. & that girl is so pretty
    edited June 2021
    will this kollection be in the rotation or is this our only chance to get these items? i’ve got half the items, just trying to figure out if i should keep going
    edited June 2021
    @PrincessCDette your doll looks gorg, the hair suits you <3
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

The hair is SO cute, I can’t believe I finished so fast 😅 I love the pants too, I’m not too hot on the top although I love how yall have been styling it!
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    @PrincessCDette your doll looks gorg, the hair suits you <3
    Thanks 😊
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Working my way toward the hair! I'm really loving the outfit BTW! (also peep the vespa! I was super surprised I got that!)

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    i tried my hand at a small edit for the first time! here's how i styled the pants (:

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I got the shirt from the free box 😊. I wasn't chasing anything but out of all the items I'm glad I got the shirt.
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I think I got dye in my GB but I spun the kollection and got the cloud dress!! Probably the item I wanted most, it’s so adorable ☺️☺️ This is how I styled the pants 🙃

Finally got the hair and i really like it🥰
    should i maybe change the hair color ?
    😑😑 I personally don’t like this hair . I got this in my free box 
    Can this be removed?? I deeply feel that this needs to be gone! It should have been removed yesterday. Instead, we were told to "talk about the game". This is part of the game since it's a doll, and it's disrespectful, so it needs removed.

@frankinventor won't remove it after she was asked to do so. Instead she wants to message people and attack them for standing up for poc. ( I'm not the only one she has messaged) And asking "why we stand up for blacks". She stated she "didn't make a mistake by wearing the hair" and the only  mistake she made was when she apologized to those she offended. That's why she changed her apology post to this emoji 👉🏻😑

So please, remove this so no one is offended more than they have been. We all know this is wrong. She knows it's wrong, as well as offensive, disrespectful, etc but she won't remove it. I kept quiet about it all day, but here it is 3am and she keeps sending messages. I stand with all the black queens and kings, as well as other poc, and I would like this removed. Since messages to admins never get answered, I posted this here.🤷🏻‍♀️
    Tell her to go to **** sleep she knows she was wrong 😐
    Does anyone know when the double star sale or offer is? 
  • frankinventorfrankinventor Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey dolls I have made this very that u have taken my post in a wrong way . Well I can’t remove this post because u know many dolls have retweeted my post so by removing this post nothing is gonna be okay. Nobody never asked me to remove my earlier yes I removed my apology post cause I think that no has right to know my personal matters . 😑 I posted cause on the post above this I have clearly written that I don’t know how to delete my post well isn’t any option to delete it 
    @jalapeno first of all behave ur self . I can also abuse but I am not doing so . So please maintain the decency of the forum 
    “Decency of the forum” lol i cant imagine how many texts and what you’ve said to other people all day long🧐
    Yes I said that I didn’t make any mistake by wearing Afro hair because for me the Afro hair was a hair which anybody can wear whether it is a black doll or a white doll 😑 . I didn’t know that it was only meant for black dolls 
    Well well well @jalapeno whatever I said I didn’t abuse them unlike you just did it 😅
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Finally found an outfit to go with this hair 🤪
    @YoMomma this whole look is gorgeous 😍💕 Love it !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Well I am clearly saying this @JadeLaMuneca that my intention wasn’t to hurt anybody. The dolls are getting my post wrong, they are thinking that I made post to disrespect their identity but my intention was to disrespect anybody’s identity. That’s all 
    Well well well @jalapeno whatever I said I didn’t abuse them unlike you just did it 😅
    I didnt realize telling someone to go to sleep was “abuse” 🤔💀
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Loving the earnables so far 😊💕 Can’t wait till I get the hair

ur doll looks so gorgeous 😻
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.