🗳️ ♊ SYS 6/7/21 SYS - Gemini Season SYS ♊ 🗳️

Comments

• SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    These are all my looks. I am currently in 2nd place and I’m planning to stay there as I want to earn the eyes. I’ve scored quite well. 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @Jessakey in my group someone went from 15th to 3rd place and currently climbing to 2nd. That’s a 600 point change. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks ✨  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Was in first for the longest until ticket buyers showed up last minute. Had to submit an extra ticket to stay in 4th so I could get the prize dress. Here are all my looks. 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Went a bit repetitive with the fog dress, but tried to keep my looks b/w and astro themed ⭐🪐

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    .I literally was at 2nd place and when I woke up and I woke up at 5th due to ticket buyers 😠😠 like calm down this is silver 2😩
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Just watched myself drop from 5th to 11th in gold with a huge gap between each rank. 😅

My lowest and highest this SYS! Almost all of my looks scored 47 weirdly enough. 
    I need to stop submitting the final earnable as a look because every SYS I do it scores in the 30s. 🙈

• arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Jessakey said:
    Ugh, another SYS event where Im in 2nd or 1st place for days and then at THE last hour suddenly Im 140+ votes behind the top 2-3 people bc ticket buyers jump in at last second.
     I understand ppl buy tickets but why do they ALWAYS wait until the very end of SYS competition to use tickets to jump ahead?!?!

its SO crushing to believe for days that I may have a chance at winning any TS items and then right b4 event ends all my hopes are crushed :-(
     Just crush my chances at start of SYS event!!! making me think I have a chance all week then crushing my hopes an hour b4 event ends is cruel :-1:  :-( 
    I wish there was a way to prevent this, its so unfair and kinda cruel for ppl who dont buy tickets, I hate having any chance to win TS items crushed at the very last second after DAYS of being so hopeful that this week will be different, this week I WILL win TS items without ticket buyers ruining my chances, its SUCH a bummer to be hopeful for days and then to be crushed SO HARD at the last second :heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak:
    Well, when i use tickets because I really want something, I usually wait till the end to use them bc in that way I can see how many I need and dont use the tickets I don´t have to. I think is the smartest way of using them, not using them at the beginning and have thousand of votes that maybe u didnt even need c:
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    This SYS was so chill for some reason, 
    won 1st place even when all my outfits scored high 30s and mid 40s!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

the prizes are soo cutee, i really wanted the hair 😔
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Ended up in 11th place in Gold. Thanks late minute ticket buyers! I only got the shoes☹️  
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I was in third in gold for the last few hours of SYS, and then at the end at least four dolls submitted so many extras, more than I was going or willing to submit.  Every time I refreshed the TS board, they submitted a new look 😭, it was tragic lol.  I ended 5th place, no eyes lol but I’m happy with the prizes I did get 🙂.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    came in second 

that’s for amateurs
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came 4th place.

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Lowest and highest! Most of my scores were high 40s with the exception of my last 3

Since the algorithm decided to sabotage my last 3 looks and give me low 30s I missed the 5th place I held til last night and ended up 8th in gold 🤡 Which is fine, I wasn’t crazy about the hair but it’s always nice getting TS items
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I finished in 8th place but I only got the shoes 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I had to submit an extra ticket to be in 3rd place 😍 I'm in love with everything 😍🥰

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Placed 19th in Gold and got this hair in my silver box!! I’m really happy with it, I think it’s super cute

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Came 5th in gold, wanted the eyes but 1-3rd place were over 1k points again. Really like the hair but wish there was an option to remove the accessories with all these kind of hairstyles 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    This SYS went well for me....

But I don’t recognize my doll with these eyes...

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I love the earnable dress, it’s so pretty 💕 The strap over the shoulder is a nice touch ! 
    I really want the ts hair so I’m hoping I can get my hands on it 🤞

Queen! 👑 this hair is everything !
    IOS Player 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    joined the SYS in the last 20 mins and it worked out great! secured the bow hair ✨
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH you’re so sweet 🙈💕 Thanks hun ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got 3rd place! 

My doll looking like a Goddess ✨🌸
    Congrats everyone! 

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    You are all so stunning!!!! I'm so happy so many of us got good prizes!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.