🗳️ ♊ SYS 6/7/21 SYS - Gemini Season SYS ♊ 🗳️

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited June 2021

Here's my least bad looks.
    It was a rough going full with disappointing looks cause I had no idea what to do,  so I just took this as a cue to wear my black and white stuff. Once again I didn't reach the last earnable, that's like the third week in a row 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Love this round, got a chill group, got 1st place in Silver Group.

Highest Voted & Fav Look

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had to submit an extra ticket to actually get to the earnable and to have any chance at all to get any TS items. I wish I wasn't ranking so high in the beginning if I wasn't going to have a chance at getting the eyes or the dress at the end. 
    Platform: Android

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Started this sys very rough to say the least lol but my scores picked up a lot and I got 3rd place. I’m a Gemini so this made me happy😍😍
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Had to use 3 extra tickets but it was worth it 😏 sorry ticket buyer 🤚🏼

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt we should do crabs pictures for the Cancer ♋️ SYS. 

I actually had to look up what star sign comes after gemini & what animal, so the whole thing was really educational for me🦀
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Has anyone else had a problem with k star videos not giving them any k stars?
    The video starts, but ends right away and I don't get anything out of it.
    Most of the videos act like that since last night, and all of them have the x(close) at the top left corner. The ones that have the X at the top right corner play normally and give me a star.
    What's worse I "watched" 20 videos today and only got 5 kstars, and now I can't watch anymore :'(
    I wish we had a proper silver dye before the cancer one since that's one of the colors I've seen associated with it and it reminds me of the moon, which suits Cancer. Ice blue doesn't count because it's obviously blue when you dye certain items with it, especially velvet texture items. 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    1st place, thanks algorithm! Love the dress. Wish I'd gotten the hair. I think the eyes are really pretty but not sure if they suit my doll.

Starting late worked out well for me this week but no chance at the earnable dress 😔

Congrats everyone and hopefully any lost items get added to squad boxes 💞
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    @DoloresWyatt I'm crossing my fingers the dress, hair and eyes are in a future squad box, especially since we're all going to have the current items eventually.

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I know it’s far but I wonder what they’ll do for Scorpio SYS? Hopefully not just all black outfits lol
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I’m annoyed because I wanted the eyes more than anything and I was 1st in silver with 40 minutes to go and they ticket buyers came.....but I am happy with what I did win 

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA yeah I hope it's not gonna be stereotypical :/
    @KKHMICAELA Since they finally made wine red earnable again, I think that color could work for Scorpio too. 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Love love love items 😍💕
    iOS player 

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I’m in love! For The first time I finished first and I love items! My scores were fantastic (mostly over 50)! These eyes are my faves atm

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

❤️  the items 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    i have never had this experience after a 60 😭 i have 2 more free tickets, hoping they don’t bomb 

I hope this means the curse is over! I've never seen such high scores after 60!😳
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I know this isn’t the right thread but I saw this today. Kim’s Picks? For $10 all you get is a dress and some k stars? Normally FG offers an outfit, shoes, hair and k stars. Much more worth it lol. Definitely not buying this😂🤡
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    came in second claimed my prizes - 1 hour after that i was moved down to third and my kstars were adjusted back down by the 2  when the game updated the leader board 1 hour after i collected my prizes. I noticed it when i watched my daily videos- that my stars went down not up @KalindaKing   explanation on this?  I get knocked out of my ranking alot lately way after the 20 minute window you guys use to finalize scores.  
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA thank you very much ❤️ 
    The brows are the first one available in the kloset, one of the default ones! and the lips are these, I think they are for sale in the kloset for k stars. Very basic features lol.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I know it’s far but I wonder what they’ll do for Scorpio SYS? Hopefully not just all black outfits lol
    As a Scorpio I’ve been thinking about what I’d wear for our SYS since they introduced Aries SYS...and its entirely black, leather, and sexy lol 😂 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I came in 2nd on my main game. Everything is so beautiful, I love the hair and eyes so much. Seeing them up close made me love them even more.😍 I ended up in 12th on my side game and got the shoes and mirror, which I love those as well.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @pristineperson what a goddess✨✨✨ looking beautiful
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    a few extra tickets later i came in 2nd place in silver 3 🥰
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

love love love this eye shape! 
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Got 2nd placeeee and here’s how I styled it 

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    This is so not fair😭😭 I watched the timer count down from 10 seconds and I was in 4th place but now that it’s finished I’m in 5th. I didn’t get the dress that I submitted an extra ticket for.😭😭😭
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Used all my extra saved tickets to fight for first! I love the eye makeup and honestly the whole outfit..so cute!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.