🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @dotti_h that sounds like a great way to pass the time!! I’m stuck home doing work trainings, I was so excited for the sale as a distraction—I guess it still is, but not in the way I was hoping 😅
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Kalinda posted in another thread that it starts in a few hours
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    from the party event thread
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Kalinda just commented this on the Kimiversary party weekend thread …. That’s disappointing lol…..
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Kalinda just commented this on the Kimiversary party weekend thread …. That’s disappointing lol…..
    Watch it start around 5 pm 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Anyways… while we’re waiting for the sale.. has anyone seen the show manifest?? It’s so good omg 
    Gurl I’m obsessed. I’m still on season one, but I can’t wait to finish it. 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    This is my first Kimiversary and it’s already really disappointing… I’m at work all day so I don’t really mind it being delayed, but the fact that we don’t hear anything from Kalinda is frustrating. I’ve been so excited all week and I was hoping to see the sale when I was on lunch break, but unfortunately.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA
    That’s weird, cause I have  it on Netflix. 🤔
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Anyways… while we’re waiting for the sale.. has anyone seen the show manifest?? It’s so good omg 
    I’m literally watching it right now 😂
    iOS player 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Posting “in a few hours” when it’s already almost noon in EST? So does that mean 3pm EST? Must be a glitch since Kalinda didn’t confirm the time. Why not just say so. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    You guys got me all excited for a new show to watch but it’s not on my Netflix 💔
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Why did the play store count down if it won't start for another few hours?🙄 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

It should have started already 🙆‍♀️
  • PhalaenopsisPhalaenopsis Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    dolls, please please correct me if you think i'm wrong.
    i want to bring this up bc lately i've been seeing a lot of babies/children pictures around the forum. i really feel anguished seeing them because unfortunately there's so many bad people in this world, we don't know everyone's intentions so we never know what they can do with these photos. please, don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE seeing your children and it's so nice to know a little bit more about the person behind the dolls. but this is an open forum, anyone can join here and see these photos. I really fear what someone bad intended would do with these pictures, like posting in unnapropriated websites. unfortunately that happens a lot more than we think and I thought it would be something good to bring up here so you can be aware of the risk. 
    i know we all here think we're in a safe place, but this forum being open put our safety in risk :(
    Agree. That's why I would nor will ever, ever post any pictures of my kid either here or social media. 
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Completely out of the topic, but does anyone knows when is the next VIP? I wanna be prepared so I know how many of my kstars i can spend 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Zverina said:

It should have started already 🙆‍♀️
    So if it starts tomorrow it just ends the next day??
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Completely out of the topic, but does anyone knows when is the next VIP? I wanna be prepared so I know how many of my kstars i can spend 
    I heard someone (maybe Kalinda?) say before that it will be around July 9th. A few days before the anniversary boxes disappear.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    not next weekend but the one after that
    iOS
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Okay so does this mean that the sale starts with the SYS or with the weekend event?😳
  • RhienneRhienne Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    GLU is so sloppy, there's NO other game I play where players are treated like this without generous compensation.
    Literally this! I keep thinking this all the time, every other game sends apologies and gifts, Glu? Nah we get told “few hours” some customer service please or? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I'll just wait to see if it comes out at 3.
    Platform: Android

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I stayed up until 4 waiting for the sale. Nothing. That was understandable since it was supposed to start at 5. Went back to sleep and woke up at 8. Still nothing? Checked the forum and everyone is just as confused as I am. It’s cold and raining so I go back to sleep again with my puppy. Up again at 12 and STILL nothing!? Huh? I was so excited and now it starts in a “few hours”. That’s so vague. What’s your definition of a few? 😭😭😭
  • mcmxcixmcmxcix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited June 2021
    KylaVH said:

mood
    Omg, I remember this scene 😂

Edit: found the video https://youtu.be/H777Q5_68CA
    Mirela. Level 41. A+++.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.