🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts

As for Show Your Style, throwback events are returning on June 28 and July 12! Popular themes will be repeated and you can play to win bronze and silver gift boxes, instead of new items.

I'm really looking forward to these SYS boxes! Hopefully they're not full of dyes :')
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I have mixed feelings about the update so far. I'm excited for the sale and to see what tb items there will be. I can't wait to see the new look, if it's based off the sneak peak we got in that email with the survey a few months ago. I'm glad they're including more diverse items for poc dolls, I just hope they don't mark up the price. I'm super glad that the tb sys is back, even if it is biweekly. I was part of the 12 week testing group and I liked it. Hopefully it will feel like the old sys for us. I wonder if it will be like last time, or if we will still have tiers and will get different amount of boxes for whatever placement. However, I hate that there is no double star weeken. That really sucks! I planned to buy some Olay or razor offers, cause I don't buy stars since it will take 300 stars away from me. I like getting my 600 free stars.🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 Hopefully, the update lives up to the hype.

Oh yeah...we should have been told last update that there would not be a double star weekend for Kimiversary! Bad move, Glu! Bad move!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Hoping that the new customization includes a new body type or something similar to a slider. I have somewhat big thighs and a small upper body, would feel kinda nice to be able to recreat that.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    yezx said:
    Why? 💔
    And why? To this for me as well 🥺 @KalindaKing  is there reason why some items from these past events are available and some aren’t - I would die for this hair  and the above shoes 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Very upsetting that we have been asking multiple months when the double k stars will be offered with no answers till now? And its after the sale? Ridiculous.i made a post asking over and over when we would get it just to not even have it in time for things i want. I don’t understand why this is the year you would skip double stars right before the anniversary unless yall are blatantly money hungry.😐
    The fact that we have always had double rewards once a month and you skip it right before Kimiversary is just downright >>unethical<<
    This is just downright ridiculous 😐
    I have mixed feelings about the update so far. I'm excited for the sale and to see what tb items there will be. I can't wait to see the new look, if it's based off the sneak peak we got in that email with the survey a few months ago. I'm glad they're including more diverse items for poc dolls, I just hope they don't mark up the price. I'm super glad that the tb sys is back, even if it is biweekly. I was part of the 12 week testing group and I liked it. Hopefully it will feel like the old sys for us. I wonder if it will be like last time, or if we will still have tiers and will get different amount of boxes for whatever placement. However, I hate that there is no double star weeken. That really sucks! I planned to buy some Olay or razor offers, cause I don't buy stars since it will take 300 stars away from me. I like getting my 600 free stars.🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 Hopefully, the update lives up to the hype.

Oh yeah...we should have been told last update that there would not be a double star weekend for Kimiversary! Bad move, Glu! Bad move!
    Just found out about no double stars i hope they change this we have been asking for over a month ?
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Why wouldn’t they offer double stars until after the sale? We purposely want more stars so we can afford everything we want during the sale?
    Why wouldn’t they offer double stars until after the sale? We purposely want more stars so we can afford everything we want during the sale?
    Cause idk its stupid 🙃
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    LET US DATE RAUL🗣pls.. 
    And Cassio. I personally don't like Raul sorry 😅 I prefer good ol' Cassio instead
    An inbetween : introduce 3 more opposite gender love interests for both girls and boys as well and then let us choose between them and have their number 😁
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    So there will not be an vip-event at the Kimiversary like there was at the black friday sale? 💔 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Kalinda said kimiversary will be a party weekend event!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Messy is great.  I love baking.  It’s a good feeling, and makes your home smell spectacular.  And those chocolate cupcakes look so good. 

Edit- oh yeah, I’d love Spoilers too
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Messy is great.  I love baking.  It’s a good feeling, and makes your home smell spectacular.  And those chocolate cupcakes look so good. 

Edit- oh yeah, I’d love Spoilers too
    Tysm koko!! First time making them myself so I’m pretty proud 😳
  • KendalllKendalll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    What date is the update? 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Pearl said:

As for Show Your Style, throwback events are returning on June 28 and July 12! Popular themes will be repeated and you can play to win bronze and silver gift boxes, instead of new items.

I'm really looking forward to these SYS boxes! Hopefully they're not full of dyes :')
    Same!! This is actually the most exciting announcement of the update for me, I LOVED the throwback SYS events.
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @tofutanvikkh yum 🤤🤤🤤
  • mcmxcixmcmxcix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Fingers crossed that we get a colour wheel for skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, etc. instead. The options we have now are very limited, and I'd love that we can choose our own colour.  Hopefully body customization as well!
    Mirela. Level 41. A+++.
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    @KalindaKing pls finally ad this hair- and eye color & both outfits & hair in the kimiversary sale.. asking for years... all i truly want is this haircolor :'(

Me tooo!! Hope this is the year 🤞🏻🍀
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    LET US DATE RAUL🗣pls.. 
    And Cassio. I personally don't like Raul sorry 😅 I prefer good ol' Cassio instead
    An inbetween : introduce 3 more opposite gender love interests for both girls and boys as well and then let us choose between them and have their number 😁
    Sure, add more opposite gender love interests too, but it's literally pride month and there are pretty much zero storyline-consistent same gender dating options available lol add more love interests for everyone!🖤
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.