šŸŽ†āœØ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    yezx said:
    Why? šŸ’”
    And why? To this for me as well šŸ„ŗ @KalindaKing Ā is there reason why some items from these past events are available and some arenā€™t - I would die for this hair Ā and the above shoesĀ 
    This hair is in the tb boxes, I got it a few weeks ago but never use it. I wish we had the option to gift things to other players and I would give it to you. I wished they had something like that.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I just realised Kimiversary will be during midsummer, a major holiday in my country!šŸ™ I eill probably be working and when I'm not working I will be celebrating, but hopefully I will have some time to play as wellšŸ˜…
    šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ??Ā 
    Omg Ƥntligen nĆ„gon svensk pĆ„ det hƤr forumet! šŸ˜šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I havent gotten to a final throwback box in ages! I may have to start grinding during the week again!Ā  Thank you!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    I just realised Kimiversary will be during midsummer, a major holiday in my country!šŸ™ I eill probably be working and when I'm not working I will be celebrating, but hopefully I will have some time to play as wellšŸ˜…
    šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ??Ā 
    En till svensk šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I hope clothing spoilers tomorrow!!!!Ā 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I canā€™t wait to see the spoilers šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    pinkfarts said:
    Mariaakkh said:
    Please REMOVE dyes and energy from the boxes. Weā€™re tired of asking!

I get that the company is trying to make the boxes have equally good and bad odds by having dyes and items in palettes, but if youā€™re going to do this, please make it the same and fair every time??? Plus, there shouldnā€™t be a mere 12 dyes in diamond boxes, much less 5 dyes in event boxes, only?!?!! According to my calculations, if we can get 10 dyes per 1 diamond via the dye boxes, we should be guaranteed a minimum of 20-30 dyes AT LEAST if weā€™re going to be spending 5 diamonds (if weā€™re talking about ā€œbalancingā€ the chances). And speaking of the diamond boxes, why are we not guaranteed to even have a CHANCE at getting all the advertised items??? Iā€™ve seen many screenshots of othersā€™ palettes and over half of them lack some of all of the items that are supposed to be available. Thatā€™s actually fake advertising, coming from such a big and renowned company. IMO though, yā€™all should take out the dyes from the diamond boxes overall, bc right now thereā€™s a million ways to earn them. Why not replace them with diamonds? Iā€™m sure that having better palettes will earn even more revenue bc more people will be inclined to purchase something when they have a higher chance of getting a better prize. Any other game developer company would listen to their playersā€™ feedback and work to improve the experience for everyone, but yā€™all always seem to work on your own agendas.Ā Sorry for the long rant - Iā€™m so tired of seeing all the unfairness thatā€™s associated with this game.
    We all are šŸ™ƒno double stars,dyes everywhere,paying for a box with not even the advertised items in it ,rigged sys, and morešŸ¤—
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I havent gotten to a final throwback box in ages! I may have to start grinding during the week again!Ā  Thank you!
    I knock out 30-35 or so 3hr reality shows at Bel Air (plus the daily weekly storyline) and I usually finish the tb event 1 & 1/2 days early. It ends for me at 10 pm on Thursday and I usually get the last box sometime Wednesday morning. I had sucky picks yesterday (shoes on one game and a purse on my other), but most of the time I have good picks.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    there should be a way in the game we can text are squads if they have any of the clothes šŸ¤” since some of us joined random squads and donā€™t know if they are here
    Is this collection worth going for?
    Look how bad I did:/
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Any new diamond kollection? We haven't gotten one in forever
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully we get clothing spoilers before the weekend is up!!!! And hopefully we get the update early this upcoming week!!!!!!
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Julia_KKH said:
    šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ??Ā 
    En till svensk šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    jag med! šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø hahaĀ 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Please let us stack 3 ticketsĀ 
    please let us have an ā€˜xā€™ to get out of all the pop ups , clicking through is a choreĀ 
    please let us organize our closetĀ 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Spoilers today? @KalindaKing šŸ‘€
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Please let the old weekend events from last year be available for kstars! I really want to get these items again šŸ˜­šŸ™šŸ¼
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

not glu giving me the two kollections Iā€™ve been wanting to finish the most and have been saving for right before kimiversary šŸ˜© i havent had Baby Blue since it was releasedĀ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowĀ 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Are we getting the outfit spoilers today? c:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.